What do you mean, they blew up the Death Star?

Tigranes

:p

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Author is credited as 'robot chicken', apparently it's in his style but not by him.

What the crap is he saying when he answers the phone, btw?

"I love you too." :p

Oh and the "24" ring tone, ****ing gold!

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Author is credited as 'robot chicken', apparently it's in his style but not by him.

Robot Chicken is Seth Green's (Dr Evil's kid in Austin Powers) show and Seth Green does the voice of the fat son in Family Guy... which is Seth Macfarlane's show. That and it sounds like Macfarlane... meh, I say its him. :D

I think sidious says something like Felfa-Papa Palpatine. :p A silly humourous first name maybe?

and CTU ring tone was a neat extra.

Am I the only one left in the world whose mobile still sounds like a phone? :p

p.s

It was teh funneh. :D

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

...it wasn't even fully paid off yet!... :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

What the hell is an aluminum falcon?? :)

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

he says "Go for Papa Palpatine"

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

"Look, if you're not going to take this seriously, I'm out"

:):p

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)