Kotor 1 uber-glitch

looks like the "army of bao durs" glitch, but in kotor2, how long did this last for? cos sometimes its just some visual glitch, so when you move the screen left or right slightly all these baos spawn, sorta like a lag or something (happened to me once, when i first met him on TRZ)

Edited by Revan_Returns

looks like the "army of bao durs" glitch, but in kotor2, how long did this last for? cos sometimes its just some visual glitch, so when you move the screen left or right slightly all these baos spawn, sorta like a lag or something (happened to me once, when i first met him on TRZ)

Yeah it was something like that. Must be my beta video drivers.

Low on Disk space? That was the cause of the Mira/Bao-Dur armies someone had in the funny glitches thread...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

So many Bastilas... :lol:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

whatever :p

:lol:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Like a B-Horror movie...

Only worse...

:lol:"

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

www.bioware.com

This spam deserves to be on the actual KOTOR boards; not the KOTOR2 boards.

Thank you for you co-operation. :)

Signed,

The Board Police tm.

P.S. *slobbers over pic* >_<

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Now if you could get that many Miras/Visas/Handmaidens in KotOR 2 (We dont want a million Bao Durs!!!) I know you can get atleast 2 of them in the rebuilt jedi enclave :)

See Spoilers... search for Amusing Glitches (well, for Mira, not the other 2)

The Board Police tm.

Wait...John Morgan is not online to make you mod, is he >_<

^

www.bioware.com

This spam deserves to be on the actual KOTOR boards; not the KOTOR2 boards.

Thank you for you co-operation. :blink:

Signed,

The Board Police tm.

P.S. *slobbers over pic* :thumbsup:

Actually it deserves to be in the SW Universe boards. :huh:

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Hmmm.. Silly me.. I never noticed this section. LOL :D

Thought KOTOR2 boards were split on KOTOR2 GD, KOTOR2 Spoilers, and Bug Fixing Section.

Cool beans. :thumbsup:

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

No longer...

GD is there; also for technical stuff or something

Spoilers is the same; but it has taken over the technical stuff (you still follow it?)

Star Wars Universe... to replace issues with Star Wars Kotor2 discussion... divertion from a buggy rushed Kotor3? :-"

^

I still find it funny that some of you fantasize about Bastila.

:)

Bastila? Nah. This one is far more shexy