Kreia's philosophy?

What is her life philosophy? I do not know much about philosophy, but i like to read some book about it. I like dialogs with kreia in game. Other dialogs as well, but Kreia is best character in games. I have read that man who had written dialogs for kotor 2 had written dialogs for Planescape, too. Both were perfect. I hope he is writing dialogs for NWN2. It would be great.

>sorry for english

Explaining Kreia's philosophy would be a major spoiler of the game, and since we're in the general forum, I don't think we should get into it. Suffice it to say that she respects those who can live without being dependent on using the force. Hence her comment to Atton while the Exile is sleeping (on Telos) about how helpless many jedi are without the force, because they lack the skills that other people have.

Without putting any in-game spoilers, I'd pretty much say that her alignment in the game pretty much tells you about her philosophy. Besides, Wikipedia will tell you everything else about her. :p

True enough. Just follow the following link if you want a complete spoiler of all that Wookieepedia has to say about Kreia.

I want something else but i afraid my question was different badly. I played kotor 1&2 twice. I know who is Kreia. I'm looking from some books or writers from real life not from SW universe about her life philosophy. But I do not know what i am looking for. Is her philosophy called existencionalism? Or something else?

I hope now it is clear what I want. Thanks.

I want something else but i afraid my question was different badly. I played kotor 1&2 twice. I know who is Kreia. I'm looking from some books or writers from real life not from SW universe about her life philosophy. But I do not know what i am looking for. Is her philosophy called existencionalism? Or something else?

Oh, you want to follow her code and apply it to your own life, why didn't you say so. Someone should pm him with her life codes and let him learn. Or you could google "existencionalizm" and then click on the correct spelling/closest related word and go from there. But you should really sit back and read what she says, she tells you everything if you get influence with her.

EDIT: Existentialism

From Google

thats the code I suppose if you're looking for it. Hope you find peace in beliving in it

Edited by timberwolf0924

With any philosophy, its a matter of the readers interpretation. Be mindful, its simply an idea. If you want to apply a philosophy to your life, look at them all. Try not to follow blindly, use what is applicable for the moment.

In relation to Kreia, aside from what Jediphile said, Kreia sought a total understanding of the Force. She had seen all sides but not the numerous applications.

Edited by Darth Hades
wookiedance.gif

The closest "real life" philosopher would be Nietzche. Existentialism is actually very moralistic, at least according to both Sartre and Camus, two of the biggest existentialist philosophers. (Sartre actually coined the term.) I personally believe that Kreia's philosophy is actually Nietzsche, at least in a very basic and condensed form, applied to Star Wars and the Force. A word of warning though, Nietzsche is a very problematic philisopher. A lot of his ideas are not well explained, neither by him nor scholars. I suggest that you do a Wikipedia search or a web search. As far as books go, try to get translations of Nietzsche's works (if you don't know german like me) by Walter Kauffman, one of the top Nietzsche and existentialism scholars. Have fun!