Prestige Class

What i mean is like after chosing your basic class what prestige class do you like?

I like starting w/jedi guardian-then switching to jedi master that way i get a load of saber skill & then force skill. And of course the title of JEDI MASTER!

Jedi Sentinel and Jedi Master is what I prefer in classes.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Sentinal / Watchman because I had mastered dueling by that point. If only I knew when I 1st played that you get 3 more feats for two wepaon fighting with a weapon master :) I took watchman for his balance.

I have gone through again as a Sentinal / Sith Lord, using force lightning, crush and confuse :)

Edited by aerowars617

Wait, can't you kill anything in a couple of rounds anyway?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Ofcourse not...

Lvl 50 Junks...

(see "Best atribute thread")

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Me hates munchkinism

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I liked glitching up to heigher levels, I got to Level 35 thnx to Hisiss. It makes Malachor a bit more challenging as even those Sith Commandos can gun you down, not to mention the rest of those Jedi. Although I made it even more challenging by being a Sith Lord and NOT using my powers :)

Edited by aerowars617

if you get to level 50 without cheats, or glitches you must be uber

for getting to level 50 somewhat ruins the fun of the game

being level whatever i was, was good enough

I'd like to see someone get to level 50 without Cheats/Glitches. Frankly I didnt think you can even get past Level 30 without Cheating/Glithes as you cant gain that much experience normally. What happens If you level up, but run out of feats to select? is this already taken into account when you get to such a high level?

Edited by aerowars617

I have reached 50 (by Hssiss) and there were enough feats/powers. Most of them were useless though and only cluttered my Force Power Selection screen, but it still...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

The subject line of this thread is a bit misleading... I was about to start naming off some of my favourite Star Wars d20 prestige classes.

Then I realised I wasn't in the pen & paper gaming forum.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Well, this topic means prestige classes in K2: TSL. Hope it is not so confusing.

Don't really have any preferred prestige class but I might choose Jedi Master if I took a Jedi Sentinel. Makes for an interesting game.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I generally prefer Sentinel for starting, because of the added skill points (higher skills = more options in many case, and more XP).

For prestige classes, the extra force power forms of Sith Lord/Jedi Master are useful, but I prefer the added fighting prowess of the Sith Marauder/Jedi Weaponmaster.

If I were true to roleplaying form, though, I'd probably pick Jedi Watchman.

My final answer ... Marauder or Weaponmaster

Ofcourse not...

Lvl 50 Junks...

(see "Best atribute thread")

Nope. I can do that at half that lvl, well lvl 26 anyway. In ONE round. The dudes are based off your lvl and if you get a good build it doesn't matter. Reaching lvl 50 is fun though and much better. I know gameplaywise I am complete when I am lvl 50. The developers originally itended you to reach lvl 50 but they rushed the game and it was to short.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard