Which war had the greatest affect on the Galaxy?

Which war had the most effect of all?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Which war had the most effect of all?

• The Mandalorian Wars
    • The Jedi Civil War
    • The Clone Wars
    • The Galatic Civil War

^^ that furbie avatar is in very poor taste. Not so much the Nazi thing, just the idea of you getting stimulated by someone in an animal costume. :(

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

and i quote

Which war had the greatest affect on the Galaxy?

evidentally the mandalorian wars, for the galaxy was completely pwned by the mandalorians, the republic was uberly owned and there are many planets which still suffer (as atton says to you) not to mention all the jedi that died, and rebelled, turning to the darkside

Guest The Architect

They all had equal effects because each war decided if the galaxy was going to plunge into darkness or be free of evil, all of those wars were equally important because if the Mandalorians won the Mandalorian Wars, the galaxy would have been screwed, same goes for if the Empire had of won the Galactic Civil War.

^^ that furbie avatar is in very poor taste. Not so much the Nazi thing, just the idea of you getting stimulated by someone in an animal costume.  :x

Furbie? You mean tails?

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I would say the Clone Wars because in the end the Republic is transformed into the Galactic Empire and all jedi are slain.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Hard one for me between the Mandalorian Wars and the Clone Wars.....but I'd say that the Clone Wars had the greatest effect on the galaxy. After all, it did lead to the formation of a great empire and the extermination of almost all the Jedi.....

But maybe the war that involved Exar Kun was even bigger than all these wars? :thumbsup:

Edited by Accelerator

So people know... the war with exar Kun was the Sith war...

on a side note... the Sith War was where there was a prophesy about two children born to walk the sky was created.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

as timberwolf0924 says there could have been no jedi civil war and no revan re-awakining the sith histories. But I do have to point out what about the "great hyperspace war" if that didnt happen no Exar Kun could have awokin. So those are my opinons

:lol:

Aye, SW is totally black & white series. period

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

The Mandalorian Wars had the greatest affect. If it was not for that, there would not have been a Jedi Civil War and all of the consequences that occured.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

The Mandalorian Wars had the greatest affect. If it was not for that, there would not have been a Jedi Civil War and all of the consequences that occured.

and yet the mandalorians wouldn't have even attacked if the Sith war hadn't taken place wiping out the top ranks of the masters.

It's a toss-up between the JCW and the GCW

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

It's a toss-up between the JCW and the GCW

I would replace JCW with sith war...

I've NEVER heard of the JCW outside these two games while the EU has covered and recovered the Sith war and it's impact (heck it has exar kun still around to haunt luke 5000 years later.)