Favorate lightsaber combos.

You like single bladed, double bladed, or two lightsabers? What do you think is better.

I think the best possible combo would be

Double bladed lightsaber (purple)

Crystal 1 - Apocalpsye (personal) crystal - fully darkside lvl 9 crystal stats

Crystal 2 - Hurrikaine - 1-18 unstoppable damage

Lens - Pontite - 1-12 energy damage, attack modifier +1.

Emitter - Expert fencing emitter - Damage energy +3, defensive bonus +2

Cell - Telgorn Jolt Cell Mark III - damage electrical 1-18

The stats come out like this

Damage energy - 7-39

Damage Bonus - + 5 darkside, 1-8 UNSTOPPABLE, and 1-8 electrical

Criticle Threat - 20-20, x2, +3-30

On Hit: Knockdown DC 22

On Hit: Knockdown DC 18

Attack Modifier - +4

Defensive Bonus - +2

Restricted to Darkside

Charisma - +6

Dexterity - +5

Strength - +7

When armed in both hands it looks like this

Damage right hand - 52 - 112

Damage Left Hand - 33 - 93

Attack Modifeir Right Hand - +79

Attack Modifier Left Hand - +73

When adding up all the damage bonuses with the damage energy and MASSIVE criticle threats it is jsut DEVASTATING.

Notice that I am lvl 50 Maruader with lvl 48 strength and have my personal crystal fully upgraded. When I cast buffing power some stuff increases.

I have hit 313 damage on a turret with Master Fury once and oculd do even more to a foe with a lightsaber with Juyo. One round of attacks if enough to finish almost any foe.

Here are a list of other combos I like (without the stats except for upgrades)

For power

Single or double bladed lightsaber (or duel)

Color - any

Crystal 1 - Quinxi (or however it's spelled) - +5 energy damage, +1 force regenerative points

Crystal 2 - Upari - Damage 1-8

Lens - Pontite 1-12 energy damage, attack modfier +1

Emitter - Expert Fencing Emitter - damage energy +3, defensive bonus +2

Cell - Ultimate Diatium energy cell - +5 energy damage

This makes a deadly erngy damaging lightsaber

I will post more later.

Edited by OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)
Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

I'd wondered why people here had such a dual-wield fetish.

Meh.

I normally use a double-hilt sabre with:

pet crystal

Upari crystal

Adegan lens

expert fencing emitter

Ultimate Diatum cell

I forget the exact stats, but it does something like 52 energy damage.

Awesomeness :cool:

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

Two lightsabers with whatever nice crystals I can find.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I personally think it is better with a single souped up saber. 2 lightsabers are cool but they just don't work for me, i dunno maybe i'm crazy. As for the crystals I just got my saber 2 days ago so ive got like 8 crystals and they kinda stink. But for crystal color, i've gotta go green. Yoda, Luke, Qui-gon, and Saesee Tiin are my favorite Jedi anyway and they all have green sabers (and just because of Anakin and Juhani, I always watch people with blue sabers carefully, i know i know "what about Obi-wan or Shaak Ti or Mace's old lightsaber" but still I watch blue saber people like a hawk).

Purists will say that one single-blade light saber is the only way to go ... while I agree with them to a point, I like tinkering with stuff, and dual-wield gives me more options to play with. I usually end up with the best combat-oriented components coupled with crystals that (first) improve stats and (second) improve damage

And for those purists, take a very close look at EpII ... during the arena battle between the Jedi and droids, you can see a Jedi dual-wielding ... upper right portion of the screen, less than a minute before Dooku calls a cease fire and Yoda arrives with the clones.

And for those purists, take a very close look at EpII ... during the arena battle between the Jedi and droids, you can see a Jedi dual-wielding ... upper right portion of the screen, less than a minute before Dooku calls a cease fire and Yoda arrives with the clones.

You are right. Although I've managed to count around 3 different Jedi that are dual wielding: 2 of them in the Windu/Fett duel (I know they're different because one is in the background fighting behind Windu while the other is behind Fett). Don't remember th third one though. I'm sure that I'll find him if I watch the movie again.

On my first play I went double sabers (same in KOTOR). My second play, as darkside, I went double-bladed, in both 1 and 2. Nowadays I play using only one, I feel kinda weak having to go against Malak/Nihilus/Sion with two sabers or a double when they only use one. But that's a very personal thing of mine...

Edited by jedidotflow

", I feel kinda weak having to go against Malak/Nihilus/Sion with two sabers or a double when they only use one. But that's a very personal thing of mine..." I know right! It's like they're soo good they only need 1 single hilt saber, but i'm so pathetic I need 2/one with 2 blades.

I prefer my single silver lightsabre... right up until the point my character gets pissy and wants to go on a "cut everything down in a certain person's academy as quickly as possible" and at that point, pulls out a second silver lightsabre. :).

The rest of the time, I just use one, or sometimes - none at all. Knocking people down with my character's hands seems... satisfying since its feels almost like contempt. "You're not worthy enough to warrent being destroyed by a lightsabre."

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

", I feel kinda weak having to go against Malak/Nihilus/Sion with two sabers or a double when they only use one. But that's a very personal thing of mine..."  I know right!  It's like they're soo good they only need 1 single hilt saber,  but i'm so pathetic I need 2/one with 2 blades.

No I think it's because they are NOT good enough to wield two lightsabers like you are. You don't hit very accurate with two lightsabers unless you have all the feats. The three basic two wepaon or double bladed weapon feats are a very useful feats but then if you go Weapons Master or Sith Maruader you get another three feats of master two weaponsfighting. Also they may have the other two feats I believe it is where you get a denfensive bonus for single bladed lightsabers. You may have all the super double bladed feats and they may have the single bladed feats. Get the picture. Two of the jedi masters had two lightsabers or double bladed. Only lightsaber masters can really use two lightsabers or double bladed lightsabers super effectivley. Two lightsabers allows an extra attack and you can put different upgrades in them to do lots of different damage types or boost other effects to fully take advantage of the enemys weakness.

EDIT: Also just another thing about the topic is that I think the Qinxia crystal (however it's spelled) and ultiamte diatuim energy cell work perfect together because you can make lightsabers that AVERAGE very high.

Edited by OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)
Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

Sion was masterful lightsaber weilder.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

", I feel kinda weak having to go against Malak/Nihilus/Sion with two sabers or a double when they only use one. But that's a very personal thing of mine..."  I know right!  It's like they're soo good they only need 1 single hilt saber,  but i'm so pathetic I need 2/one with 2 blades.

No I think it's because they are NOT good enough to wield two lightsabers like you are. You don't hit very accurate with two lightsabers unless you have all the feats. The three basic two wepaon or double bladed weapon feats are a very useful feats but then if you go Weapons Master or Sith Maruader you get another three feats of master two weaponsfighting. Also they may have the other two feats I believe it is where you get a denfensive bonus for single bladed lightsabers. You may have all the super double bladed feats and they may have the single bladed feats. Get the picture. Two of the jedi masters had two lightsabers or double bladed. Only lightsaber masters can really use two lightsabers or double bladed lightsabers super effectivley. Two lightsabers allows an extra attack and you can put different upgrades in them to do lots of different damage types or boost other effects to fully take advantage of the enemys weakness.

EDIT: Also just another thing about the topic is that I think the Qinxia crystal (however it's spelled) and ultiamte diatuim energy cell work perfect together because you can make lightsabers that AVERAGE very high.

Well, RPwise, I feel a whole lot weaker by haveing to rely on two lightsabers/a doule-bladed one. Unless I'm darkside. Gameplay-wise, you are correct. Two light sabers/a double is superior. I mean, fighting damn cannoks is a whole lot easier.

As far as the jedi masters... wasn't the most difficult the one that used only one lightsaber i.e. Vrook? :(

Edited by jedidotflow

Exactly, Vrook is toughest one.

You have to take two-weapon-fighting feats if you want to fight with two lightsabers properly. (unless you use short lightsaber in offhand with is just lame looking IMO, or you use glitch to get level 50, duh) With one, you can leave those to be and take much more useful feats, such weapon focus on lightsabers etc... :shifty: Not to mention fighting with one weapon is cool too.

Stupid SW games. Doublebladed lightsabers should be usable only to true masters (like Maul, Exar Kun...), and fighting with two lightsabers efficiently should take years of training. You see how much Anakin's style did against Dooku at Ep II...

In Kotors and JA they are swarming from anywhere...Most of dsiciples of Ragnos at Korriban in JA's ending uses two or doulbebladed lightsabers. So does jedis. Duh

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

For K2, would go for single sabers as item randomisation makes finding crystals hard with personal crystal and Pontite crystal along with other lightsaber-related items to increase damage.

Would tend to go for two single sabers in K1 as item generation is non-random with crystals like Upari and perhaps Nextor (for extending critical threat range).

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

• 1 month later...