Mira and Atton's Jackets

Question: they don't count as armor, right? What I mean is that if Mira and Atton become jedi, can they still wear them and cast force powers? I happen to like the way they both look, especially Mira... (Was that last comment really necessary?)

I left them in their default clothes for role-play reasons. I just cannot, cannot see Mira or Atton wearing Jedi robes/armor or using lightsabers. It just doesn't click. Maybe in time they would, but not during the time of the game.

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

I only turn Handmaiden into a Jedi. Like Mellypie said for role-playing reasons, and I bet if Obsidian had time to choose then they would have made Hanmaiden your apprentice. Jedifying EVERYBODY in such a short amount of time is just plain stupid and as Mellypie said, does not click with the game...plus Haindmaiden looks freakin cool with her white robes and double-bladed bule lightsaber! One master, one apprentice, not one master and five apprentices. The exile is not Donald Trump. >_<

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

All about the looks.

Hell, why give Mira that Jacket?

There IS the dancer's outfit :thumbsup::thumbsup:

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I usually equip Mira w/ Gray Robes, and Atton with regular Jedi Robes later in the game ... but until there's a robe better than their jackets to dole out, those stay equipped ... I have been known to equip Atton with Sith armor on occasion.

I only turn Handmaiden into a Jedi. Like Mellypie said for role-playing reasons, and I bet if Obsidian had time to choose then they would have made Hanmaiden your apprentice. Jedifying EVERYBODY in such a short amount of time is just plain stupid and as Mellypie said, does not click with the game...plus Haindmaiden looks freakin cool with her white robes and double-bladed bule lightsaber! One master, one apprentice, not one master and five apprentices. The exile is not Donald Trump. :blink:

handmaiden looks better with her hood on... the short hair thing is just too..err :)

and there are many robes out there that make your character look 1337, i always have atton w/ dark jedi knight robes, or dark jedi robes. its all good

Atton I never make Jedi, and Mira I sometimes give her a set of robes. Disciple almost always gets a pair after turning Jedi, and the rest obviously aren't an issue...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I usually leave Mira's ballistic jacket on her. It's as good as almost any light armor, and provides even more bonuses against physical attacks. Besides, there's something about a well-proportioned red headed lady in form-fitting leather that's easy on the eyes.

It's almost comical, that after you (as Mira) kill Hanharr (the first time, on Nar Shaada), and the door opens where a bunch of hungry Kath Hounds are after you, you can actually stand in the middle of the pack, and do nothing, while they try to gnaw away, and they really won't do any damage.

Now Hanharr and the Ubese, on the other hand, are different matters...

• 5 weeks later...

Zeison Sha armour and Matukai Adept robes allow Force powers to be used. The latter adds bonuses to Wisdom.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I prefer making Handmaiden a dark jedi.  she looks pretty cool with her dark robe and two bronze sabers.  she looks like a true dark jedi  :-

My DSF exile still beats her, though.

WHATTTT? i didn't know you can get a BRONZE color, where do you happen to find that? i found all but that. too bad black with a shimmer of white in it wasnt made in the game that woulda been sick lol

I prefer making Handmaiden a dark jedi.  she looks pretty cool with her dark robe and two bronze sabers.  she looks like a true dark jedi  :-

My DSF exile still beats her, though.

WHATTTT? i didn't know you can get a BRONZE color, where do you happen to find that? i found all but that. too bad black with a shimmer of white in it wasnt made in the game that woulda been sick lol

It looks exactly like orange. Don't get your hopes up. <_<