Horses Are In NWN2!

"I will miss finding a long sword +3 in a rain barrel."

Yeah. Even better if KOTOR2 is any indiction, we'll be able to find weapons, armour, and things like energy cells inside animals.

Or better yet, find a super magical weapon aka lightsabres on some bandit using a knife (or other basic weapon).

R00fles!

P.S. People really should get over the 'finding magic items' in barrels thing. It sucked, BIO admits it sucked, and they fixed the problem. LOL

Espicially when people happily ignore th KOTOR2 scenario with overjoyed glee. :rolleyes:

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

yeah. Even better if KOTOR2 is any indiction, we'll be able to find weapons, armour, and things like energy cells inside animals.

Aw come on, that fully automated gun turret definitedly needed those meditation gloves :rolleyes:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

well, to be fair, vol is excited 'bout horses that can't be ridden. is a bit like getting excited 'bout bg cows. wow.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

yeah. Even better if KOTOR2 is any indiction, we'll be able to find weapons, armour, and things like energy cells inside animals.

Hey, animals often eat almost anything. Sharks eat all kinds of crap.

Or better yet, find a super magical weapon aka lightsabres on some bandit using a knife (or other basic weapon).

Meh, he probably didn't know how to use it. I mean, would that bandit have the lightsaber feat?

Espicially when people happily ignore th KOTOR2 scenario with overjoyed glee. :rolleyes:

KOTOR2 was goofy as well. Especially when we find duplicate 'unique' items such as Exar Kun's boots or whatever.

KOTOR2 was goofy as well.  Especially when we find duplicate 'unique' items such as Exar Kun's boots or whatever.

DOY! Everyone knows Exar Kun had a large wardrobe which included multiple pairs of boots!

KOTOR2 was goofy as well.  Especially when we find duplicate 'unique' items such as Exar Kun's boots or whatever.

DOY! Everyone knows Exar Kun had a large wardrobe which included multiple pairs of boots!

actually, as we underrstand it, exar kun were actually a closeted fashion designer... kinda like a star wars universe calvin klein wannabee. anywho, all the kotor items with his name attached to 'em is simply items bearing his label. simple mistake.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

There are currently thirty employees who are checking NWN2 for bugs plus there are an additional five Obsidian employees on-site at Atari working with their team as liaisons to check the game as well.

In the top left corner, will be the mini-map but it's changed quite a bit from the original game. It now shows you your field of vision as well as a more detailed view of your surrounding. This higher quality view also helps display additional info. For example, Josh confirmed that the tracking skill is still in the game and is tied into the mini-map, where it's now color-coded and will show you where the monsters are in your immediate area based on your skill level.

Speaking of combat, the official campaign won't be super heavy when compared to the Icewind Dale games. A lot of work was put into balancing dialog, cut scenes, combat versus exploration and talking to your companions. So if you get into an area with combat, it'll be fast paced and furious but Josh compared the combat more like Baldur's Gate 2 than Diablo or Icewind Dale.

This is my new wallpaper :thumbsup::lol::wub:

66239596.jpg

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

"This is my new wallpaper "

am not sure how josh feels, but Gromnir am mildly disturbed.

HA! Good Fun!

Just mildly?

Actually, I am primarily disturbed by the tattoos. They appear way too large. Get a new skin, Sawyer!

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

HORSIES! (w00t)

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I find that cartoon on the wall somewhat interesting, D&D-nerds are wearing Manowar t-shirts? HAH!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I find that cartoon on the wall somewhat interesting, D&D-nerds are wearing Manowar t-shirts? HAH!

Manowar is about as gay as D&D.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds