TSL throw out

DarkAngle

Ok,

My mom threw out all my pc games. I was wondering if any one has quit playing tsl and or had a spare copy of TSL I could have.

Thanks

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

Too much "Hot Coffee" the latest day...

Maybe you should tell her that games are not as dangerous as Mr. Thompson make them sound...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Too much "Hot Coffee" the latest day...

Maybe you should tell her that games are not as dangerous as Mr. Thompson make them sound...

I seriously doubt that's the reason. He's probably getting D's. Here's a tip: Having an education makes games BETTER.

D's Huh? Well, for your information, I have a 3.79 average in school right now. I have been accepted to three colleges: Embry-Riddle, Va Poly Tech, Georga Tech. I walked into my room one day and found the place gutted. I had a lot of games I was going to sell, but wanted to keep the KOTORS. Mom threw them all away. I just want a copy of TSL if any one has a spare or if they don't use it any more. And no, they were not pirated!

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

Education > Gaming

Easy for you to say :darque:

It really is the other way around when you are being "educated"... :)"

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

D's Huh? Well, for your information, I have a 3.79 average in school right now. I have been accepted to three colleges: Embry-Riddle, Va Poly Tech, Georga Tech. pirated!

But you're boring, vapid, insipid and jejune! All combined, fused and interwoven, like a gigantic didactic conundrum, like those misty nebulae discernible when a moderately dangerous puddle bites you by the bolloks. I'm losing my hope in humanity, here, all over again, again and again. Get back to the Kotor boards! Shoo! Shoo!