NWN 2 News seeking community questions

Rhomal

We have a NWN 2 specific Q&A in the works with Obsidian. While the staff and I could pool togeather a bunch of questions that interest us, or what we think interest you, I rather take the more direct approach.

So I would like those to add a comment/reply here:

http://www.nwn2news.net/modules/news/artic...hp?storyid=1061

with the top 3 questions you have about NWN 2 or/and would like to pose to the developers.

We will compile what we think are the top dozen or so and send them off.

Please choose wisely, asking yet again for example, about the DM client release probably is not the most effective use of one of your 3 alloted questions. And odds are such a question won't make the final cut.

We will stop collecting submissions by this Monday.

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta

What are subraces for halflings, or is there any? :)

I really want to know if there is any. I don't know single subrace for halflings...There is only halflings.

Gold halflings, forest halflings? ;)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Lightfoot Halfling

Halflings stand about three feet tall, with florid skin and dark hair and eyes. Unlike the more segregated strongheart halflings, the lightfoots of the Forgotten Realms are a common sight in human, elven and dwarven lands. Lightfoot halflings are known for their incredible luck and their love of travel. They tend to be more gregarious than even their strongheart kin.

Favored Class: Rogue

Ghostwise Halfling

Ghostwise halflings are the feral, reclusive cousins of lightfoot and strongheart halflings. They are found most often in the southern forests of the Realms living in small communities. Ghostwise halflings are rarely seen in large cities, but occasionally set out to explore the world for reasons known only to them. Visitors to ghostwise settlements often report that the halflings have kinship so tight with their fellows that they can communicate without speaking.

Favored Class: Barbarian

Strongheart Halfling

While the lightfoot halflings value the experience of travel and the sight of new lands and peoples, the strongheart halflings are a more organized, orderly, and industrious race. Strongheart halflings often surprise those more familiar with their wandering lightfoot cousins with their confident and readily competitive nature.

Favored Class: Rogue

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

if a person with mpd threatens to commit suicide is it considered a hostage situation?

d&d is as much a squad-based tactical combat games as it is a rpg. nevertheless, while we has seen d&d crpgs and rts games, and fighting games and adventure games, developers and publishers seems reluctant to create a dedicated squad-based tactical combat computer game... a D&D tactics as it were. we has seen some mention of a psp d&d tactics game, but does the obsidian developers gots any ideas 'bout why a PC game dedicated to squad-based tactical combat ain't been attempted yet?

some of the bis/obsidian developers seemed pretty unsympathetic about troika's situation during the later stages of toee development. now that obsidian is standing in troika's shoes does you feels different, particularly given the fact that you now gots numerous troika refugees on the obsidian team?

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

if a person with mpd threatens to commit suicide is it considered a hostage situation?

d&d is as much a squad-based tactical combat games as it is a rpg.  nevertheless, while we has seen d&d crpgs and rts games, and fighting games and adventure games, developers and publishers seems reluctant to create a dedicated squad-based tactical combat computer game... a D&D tactics as it were.  we has seen some mention of a psp d&d tactics game, but does the obsidian developers gots any ideas 'bout why a PC game dedicated to squad-based tactical combat ain't been attempted yet?

some of the bis/obsidian developers seemed pretty unsympathetic about troika's situation during the later stages of toee development.  now that obsidian is standing in troika's shoes does you feels different, particularly given the fact that you now gots numerous troika refugees on the obsidian team?   

HA! Good Fun!

I think you're supposed to give them questions they're prepared for...

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

ah.

am forgetting that we is 'posed to throw 'em some cream puffs.

what is your favorite snack food while working on nwn2?

what music do you guys listen to while at work?

if nwn2 was a color, what color would it be, and why?

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

if nwn2 was a color, what color would it be, and why?

I want to support this question. :luck:

Ditto. It's very important to my buying decision. It better not be mauve.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta