Glitches

What is you "favorite" glitch in the game and why?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What is you "favorite" glitch in the game and why?

• Freezing during new area entry
    • Can't find certain item no matter how hard you try
    • Influence problems
    • quest problems
    • other (please explain)

Mine is personally a tie between never EVER finding HK's assassin rifle, and all those dam freezing moments after i do a good 2 hours of progress and forget to save until its 2 l8.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

..."favorite" glitch...

personally i would say "most annoying glitch" i seriously dont find or have any favourite glitches for it screws up the game (besides the hssis spawning glitch)

um, favourite glitch, err i personally dont have any not that i can think of atm (im at school, and at my home computer i have a folder in my picts w/ kotor glitches :geek: ) ill tell ya when i get home, perhaps the invisible atton glitch in the telos polar cap

EDIT: oh yeah and there are plenty of quest glitches that i dislike, for i dont like many uncompleted glitches

Edited by Revan_Returns

I do not have glitches.

:lol:

My favoriete has to be the one where 10 enemies all spawned into each other. That was SO funny to see (and fight... I should have used nades... but I didn't :( )

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

i dont really even no of many glitches..and sry i havent been on in a while or commenting at leasxt ive been to caught up in star wars jedi academy..my names stealth in jedi academy if uv seen be by theway but bak on topic...umm i dont really no of many but out of the ones i do no id say...um....uh...err.....prolly invisable atton...(he gets on my nerves)

stealthsig96zx.jpg

first off, there is a reason why the word favorite is in quotes. second, once whilst on peragus, my character sumhow got stuck in a wall. thats right... A FRIGGIN WALL!!! I had to restart, and that really pissed me off.

The "Can't find certain item no matter how hard you try" glitch is not really a glitch, its the Random item generator that Obsidian used, which is just more annoying than a glitch.

My "favourite" glitch or *exploit* is the Hisiss one, where you keep looting the dead jedi to continuously spawn Hisiss and gain lots of experience, alowing you tyo gain very high levels much faster than the mine glitch.

My "Most Annoying" glitch is the fuel quest because it was the only broken quest I encountered (the 2 criminals from Telos spawned as they should for me)

sometimes when my lightsaber extends my game freezes and makes this very loud "BBRRRRRBBRBRBRBBRRRBBR" sound. Yea it sucks playing at 1.5 in the morning and that happens. Wakes everyone up. Well my dog at least. Anyway, it only seemes to happen after I haven't saved in about 2 hours. So.. yea thats it right there.

My favorate glitch i had was in peragus when T3 fell through the floor and there as all black and you could still see the spider droid things and then when he get dumped in the fuel line on the camara he wasnt there lol

i had a glitch in K1 where carth somehow managed to find his way on the other side of the ledge in dantooine (when you step outside the academy and when you turn left and there is the ledge with the background, he somehow i dont know how, managed to like walk through)

The "Can't find certain item no matter how hard you try" glitch is not really a glitch, its the Random item generator that Obsidian used, which is just more annoying than a glitch.

As a matter of fact this specific item looked for cannot be find because it is not included in an unmodified game (like the Hurikkane crystal)... :wub:"

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

i had a glitch earlier while play kotor2 i was on telos surface i got to the part with the droid person inbetween the to like cliff things close to the beach as i went to attack my exile laged and ended up no the beach by the dead ithorian haha

I voted for the most annoying/common glitch where I guess I could do was think sarcasticly "suprise suprise, look what's happened (again)".

For me it was the quests. Some of them being broken and others you end up completing (or failing) without even knowing it. Also in my game the conversations with party members reset :(

Edited by dufflover

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Why? Its bugged condition makes it a nice and fast way to get 500 credits without any trouble.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

The only glitches that bother me are game-stopping ones.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Saw that topic alreadt :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

The b****y "freeze upon entering new area" glitch. At one point it was so bad the game was virtually unplayable. It only happened after peragus, though...

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.

Never did find the blasted ever sought after Solari crystal. Except once, I found it on Darth Sion's body, but at that time it was almost pointless to have, and I got it on the one time I played DS.... So meh, they better make it possible to find it on Kotor 3.

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg