I have found out why Luke seemed so powerful.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_Meld

I always wondered why almsot all his SUPER impressive were at the Yuuzhan Vong War. Well they used this power to draw off each others powers which greatly increased Lukes power beyond normal abilities. All the jedi combined as ONE to create incredible power. Also Luke got a small piece of the kaibur crystal which was said that the kaibur crystal could icnrease any force users force pwoers by one thousand fold.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

from what i have heard about the kaibur crystal is that its power decreases as the gem gets farther from Mimban. And many jedi in the past have the power of force meld. the reason luke is so powerful is because he is a main character. if you notice, his power seems to decrease at certain plot-essential points to make him seem human. at other times he seems almost god-like. this is one of the reasons i no longer like the OT as much.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

Well it's true that Luke is powerful any way you look at it but is he truly a God as most people make him out to be or could it have to do with drawing off the combined strength of other jedi allies and the kaibur crystal increasing his power? Look has moved and minipulated planets with the force wich is well........... really POWERFUL and one force push should kill ANYONE than. He has moved black holes which way billions of tons and called them down to attack siege monsters. These feats easily may set him as the most powerful FORCE user but are these effects ALL from his sheer power? Did Lucas ever intend for Luke to truly be that powerful? It seems to me that other force users are always increasing his power with the power I have gave above in the link and battle medetations. Oh and the Kaibur crystal would increase his power.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

Kaiburr crystal gives you:

Wisdom +3

Constitution +3

Regeneration +3

Other then that, the Kaiburr crystal is perhaps the most powerful crystal that can be used in a lightsaber. The Kaiburr gem bestows insight and fortitute upon it's owner. If that makes Luke powerful, then how powerful can the Exile become with his/her personal Crystal?

Master Vandar lives!

the reason luke is so powerful is because he is a main character. 

Exactly. Read my full answer to this in most powerful jedi topic ;)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Kaiburr crystal gives you:

Wisdom +3

Constitution +3

Regeneration +3

Other then that, the Kaiburr crystal is perhaps the most powerful crystal that can be used in a lightsaber. The Kaiburr gem bestows insight and fortitute upon it's owner. If that makes Luke powerful, then how powerful can the Exile become with his/her personal Crystal?

VIDEO GAME GAMEPLAY STATS. In the books it could increase your pwoer one thousand fold. So yeah it would be inteteresting what the Exiles crystal does. My guess is it is the same power as the Exiles though storywise as it reflects his own power and is bonded to him.

- Xard

if you notice, his power seems to decrease at certain plot-essential points to make him seem human.  at other times he seems almost god-like.  this is one of the reasons i no longer like the OT as much.

Don't you mean NJO not OT. Power? When did this become such an important factor in making SW stories? I often overlook most of the NJO books because they are too filled with what seems like fluff. You know the...."he was so powerful he moved black holes" dribble. Stick to crafting stories that lean more to the subtle description of the force. Casting Sith lightning was considered complitely unnatural and awesome, now nearly every Sith/Jedi half wit can cast it; from cliche repository Malak, to a young Jacen Solo.

Edited: These authors have relegated SW to the airy, lightweight fiction category with their nonsense.

Edited by Darth Blivion

:lol:

So does all the EU... :ermm:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

K2 is worst part of it with Exile. :x Gah, I'm starting to hate him/her... >_< Getting his/her ass kicked by few gizkas in k3 would be HILARIOUS o:)

Edited by Xard

the only crystals that were in lightsabers origionally were the focusing lense... THAT"S IT. and because of the way the light was focused and through which crystal the color changes. so the whole kiburr thing goes OUT THE WINDOW smart alec...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

the only crystals that were in lightsabers origionally were the focusing lense... THAT"S IT. and because of the way the light was focused and through which crystal the color changes. so the whole kiburr thing goes OUT THE WINDOW smart alec...

How does that make the crystal go out the window. Prove it. IT WAS STATED IN THE ####ING BOOK DUDE THAT IT INCREASED THE USERS POWER. Argue with that if you wish.

- Xard

EU is ****. Everything that is in the EU is ****.

Is that argument enough for you?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

what's ulter?

Edit: whos to say that the crystal isn't embedded in his colon?

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

OMGZ THEY FUZE LIKE THE GUYS FROM DRAGON BALL Z!!11ONEZ1!#11

:p:)

OMGZ THEY FUZE LIKE THE GUYS FROM DRAGON BALL Z!!11ONEZ1!#11

That was what I was aiming for, although a bit more subtly.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds