New NWN1 Premium Module

"But a sequel cannot improve upon the original game[/Volourn mode]"

Difference being, of course, I actually enjoyed Diablo 1 for what it was. I *hated* DS1. That's why I'm open to Diablo 2, and not DS2.

"And Volourn, your links still don't work... long links get stuff replaced with ... and with ... a link does not work. Use the HTTP:// button you see at the top of the "making a post" screen... or just use"

Meh. I surrender. Screw the links, I say. One just has to try the firts link, and gof rom there, anyways..

Silly links work when I first try them and then they magically go FUBAR. Not cool; not cool at all.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

This looks like a good premium module. It should keep my interest going until NWN2 is released.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

NWN has been gathering dust for a looooong time, but 20 hours in a hack n' slash module sounds pretty good.

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

The outburst aside:

More on companions:

Monsieur Chris Priestly wrote: " They're mostly there as meat shields. And as for sort/type it'll depend on your levels. You'll be able to find "people" (like elven wizards, orc barbarians, human thieves, etc) or "creatures" (like minotaurs, vampires, mindflayers, etc)."

No one knows... no plans at this time... <>

But, you'll order it on May 24, 2006 over the internet like you did the other PM. :D

The outburst aside:

More on companions:

Monsieur Chris Priestly wrote: " They're mostly there as meat shields. And as for sort/type it'll depend on your levels. You'll be able to find "people" (like elven wizards, orc barbarians, human thieves, etc) or "creatures" (like minotaurs, vampires, mindflayers, etc)."

Ha, cannon fodder. Nothing else that is interesting about them?

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Probably not. I actually think that have a 'random generator' for them just like they do for the dungeons, enemies, and items. That's a lot of randomness.. which isn't my cup a tea.... WOWSERS!

Still, a vampy henchwoman in tight leathers! WOWSERS! :ph34r:

9ok, ok, the tight leathers thing is my imagination; but what an imagination! ;) )

Edited by Volourn