Mandolorian Wars

Guest The Architect

A Battlefront type of game set during the Mandalorian Wars to me is a good idea. There are plenty of potential battle locations, etc, it would be awesome to have a FPS Star Wars "Battlefront" type of game set in the Mandalorian Wars! Good idea IMO :) ...

RTS would pwnage :p

Battlefront III: The Mandy Wars? :p

Argh!

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Exactly like another battlefront called like: Battlefront 3 Mandlorian Wars! that would be so cool! You could battle on duxn, onderon, malachor, telos, some of the core worlds etc. I think a battle on Telos would be so tight. And on Onderon. Well you all get how i fell.

It could work like Republic Commando, where you have a squad of Elite Mandalorians, and yourself playing as Mandalore, it would be good cos you start off killing simple troopers, then in the later levels killing difficult Jedi, then perhaps have *boss* jedi which would be really tough :ermm:

and for a nice background effect have tons of troops on either side fighting each other while your squad go off to do your objective. People like Revan and Bao Dur could even have cameos :lol:

Edited by aerowars617

Hmm.....Nice idea. I'm thinking that such a game should be either:

An RTS game with separate "Republic" and "Mandalorian" campaigns

It could feature Revan as the leader of the Republic assault, with the Exile as a...ehhnn....special unit (Lets say...ehh..."General C-50" or something).

Republic Special Units:

Carth Onasi (:p) - Is an Admiral of high ranking, is able to instill confidence in all troops under his command. All troops with him on any mission gain 25% health bonus and (if applicable) 15% armor bonus.

Malak: Malak is a figure that commands respect. Under Malak, all infantry units gain a 20% speed bonus. Malak is able to use Force Whirlwind to instantly damage vehicles and destroy infantry.

Revan: Revan is able to heal all infantry within his reach. He also has special powers like Force Crush, Lightning etc., causing immense damage to all enemy forces.

Troops under the command of Revan gain a 20% damage increase and a 20% defense increase. Revan is able to drain the life of enemy infantry.

General C-50 ("Exile"): As a renowned leader, he is able to boost the speed of all infantry under his command by 22%. He is also proficient with his lightsaber and can cast a layer of protection around himself and any troops close to him.

Mandalorian Heroes:

Mandalore: A War Veteran and great leader, all ground troops under Mandalore's command gain a 25% damage bonus and 10% defense bonus. Mandalore can call in air support to destroy buildings, and can use Turbo mode on his Heavy Repeating Rifle to Instantly kill all infantry combating him.

Canderous Ordo: Special operations expert, young and determined Canderous often conquers his enemies with brute force. All vehicles/droids under his command have 25% damage bonus. He is able to easily snipe and kill infantry with his blaster that is signature of Ordo clan.

Kelborn: This experienced Mandalorian, having managed Mandalorian bases in the past, provides additional defense against Jedi units. When he is in the area, all anti-infantry, anti-tank, and anti-aircraft turrets recieve a 30% damage bonus.

Xarga: As an experienced trainer of Mandalorians, all infantry under his command gets a 35% defense bonus and a 20% damage bonus.

We can also have other units like Bao-Dur ( :cool: ), HK-47 and a few Random Mandalorian heroes.....

*cough*--->End of my rookie plan for RTS<---*cough*

=====================================================

Or we can always have a Republic Commando-type FPS shooter game....:D

Edited by Accelerator

Ive played both Battlefronts and im not in love with them as some people are... but if a battlefront w/the Mandalorian Wars came out, Id buy it. :unsure:

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

How are they going to pull this w/o any 'canonical' assumptions for the characters Revan and Exile, though?

Well, Revan is canonically Male LS anyway, and Canderous and Mandalore and pretty much every other Mandalorian you see were in the war anyway. I dont know about the Exile though.

Perhaps they can cover Revan's face with a mask meant for Republic commanders or something......Malak can look the same though.

Ever since I played KOTOR2 and Battlefronts 1, I had always thought a Mandalorian BF would be awesome. Great Jedi/Sith characters, some fancy new ships to use and troops (Mandalorians, Republic and could even use Sith Troopers)

It would be better made as a Battlefronts FPS style, rather than Republic Commando. Commando was missing something, it had some cool features but seemed less player friendly than Battlefronts.

wookiedance.gif

Perhaps they can cover Revan's face with a mask meant for Republic commanders or something......Malak can look the same though.

Malak would just look like he did in that korriban cave, yep thats right a bald idiot with random tatoos, and very tall :ph34r:

I could see "The Mandalorian Wars" as a RTS, following the same style of combat of EaW (but of course better, more realistic land battles <_< )

and in campaigns you can either choose republic, or mandalorians

Mandalorians would just be like following them, and their plight conquering the galaxy and just taking the first beginning star systems (and you would be just fighting like the local militia, and the resistance groups, small armies ect.) and then comes the republic, yep crappy as always and you, the mandalorians give them an ass wh00ping. then there is a part in the campaign, where you have taken like all the galaxy (except a few planets) then comes mr rebellious revan 'n' malak, with their jedi counterparts kicking your asses back to dxun, and malachor

the republic would just be you fighting the mandalorians (similar to, eh whats a game, sorta like rome total war) you with a few elite units and regiments against a massive ass mandalorian army, and somehow you pulling it off with many losses on both sides ect. and like halfway through comes revan (which you get to control) then you can recruit jedi and stuff who ultimately end the mandalorians

Ooo... Mandalorian Total War *drool*

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)