R.I.P. Ted Kord

deganawida

Oh...the comic book guy. I've only seen him in a couple 'new' Superman comic compilation 'novels'. At least I think it was the same guy. What, are they killing him off or something?

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Blue Beetle II. He was a laugh-riot. Smart, witty, and, when he wasn't in one of his fat phases, an Olympic-class athlete.

Now, I do prefer the modern JLA to the various Geffen Justice Leagues of the 80s, but I still enjoyed reading Blue & Gold and the rest of the gangs. I guess now, with Max and Ted gone, there won't be any place for a funny supergroup in the DCU.

I want to see Preacher team up with The Flaming Carrot.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I want to see Preacher team up with The Flaming Carrot.

And Cerebus. That would rock.

I second that. Evil would not only tremble with fear. It would also be terribly terribly confused.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The old Justice League International was a hoot to read. Beetle and Booster Gold were hilarious. But didn't this happen last year? Holy **** they killed of Captain Marvel as well?

I can sum up everything I hate about comics in one word :retconned

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Marvel isn't dead... He's just... taking the place of His wizard who was killed in Day of Vengance (where spectre went nuts)...

Supergirl is back... and beetle is back but really really wierdly back... (he's like magic in a hat or somthing).

Oh and Robins dad was killed 2 years ago by captain boomerang

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Marvel isn't dead... He's just... taking the place of His wizard who was killed in Day of Vengance (where spectre went nuts)...

Supergirl is back... and beetle is back but really really wierdly back... (he's like magic in a hat or somthing).

I thought Boomerang would never walk again after what Walter "Dark Flash" West did to him?

I thought Boomerang would never walk again after what Walter "Dark Flash" West did to him?

nope he's still around... well... he got killed at the same time as robins dad... then his son became capt. boomerang... but with superspeed

nope he's still around... well... he got killed at the same time as robins dad... then his son became capt. boomerang... but with superspeed

What? Geez, DC needs to have a real Crisis, not this faux Infinite Crisis crap. That kind of stuff is almost as bad as the X-Men (616 variety).

What? Geez, DC needs to have a real Crisis, not this faux Infinite Crisis crap. That kind of stuff is almost as bad as the X-Men (616 variety).

that was in identity crisis... not infinite that they had the new cap boomer

and Meta... it's not supers it's metas... as in metahuman.

Oh and theres a supergirl that is actually Kal El's Cousin. Powergirl actually has a reason for not having an origin and her fluxuating powers...

and I'm a tad angry at JLU because they turned hawkman into a panzy... ("this is hawkman, anything below third degree makes him giggle" in the comics)

Oh and theres a supergirl that is actually Kal El's Cousin. Powergirl actually has a reason for not having an origin and her fluxuating powers...

and I'm a tad angry at JLU because they turned hawkman into a panzy... ("this is hawkman, anything below third degree makes him giggle" in the comics)

Identity Crisis...was that the Dr. Light bit? Haven't actively read anything in a couple of years.

I read about the return of Kara. That, Batwoman, Superman's origin being changed again, and numerous other things are all bullcrap that should not exist anymore. DC is undoing the entire Crisis, and doing it poorly, House of M-style. All it will really do is discourage new readers from learning about the DCU, which was the state of the DCU before "Crisis on Infinite Earths". It really ticks me off (for the record, I was against "The Kingdom"; "Kingdom Come" should have just stayed a prestige-format Elseworlds tale).

The only superhauman type comic I read is The Authority. Funny and slick all round, but what is especially good is the way they don't waste their superpowers catching burglars. They focus on weird things like genocide.

-Elwood Blues

Identity Crisis...was that the Dr. Light bit? Haven't actively read anything in a couple of years.

I read about the return of Kara. That, Batwoman, Superman's origin being changed again, and numerous other things are all bullcrap that should not exist anymore. DC is undoing the entire Crisis, and doing it poorly, House of M-style. All it will really do is discourage new readers from learning about the DCU, which was the state of the DCU before "Crisis on Infinite Earths". It really ticks me off (for the record, I was against "The Kingdom"; "Kingdom Come" should have just stayed a prestige-format Elseworlds tale).

Undoing COIE was kinda the reason for IC... I think... I don't read the issues I do trades. But if you think about it they had already undone COIE kinda with the whole hypertime concept. (which was what The Kingdom was about)

But right now they are slowly (oh so slowly) sorting out the remains after IC... superboy Dead. Omac's gone, Batman pissed at himself.and Superman is depowered.