The average age here.

Blank

What do you estimate is the average age on the Obsidian Forums altogether?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What do you estimate is the average age on the Obsidian Forums altogether?

• 11-12
    • 13-14
    • 15-16
    • 17-18
    • 19-20
    • 21-22
    • 23-24
    • 25-26
    • 27-28
    • 29-30

I'd take the average age at somewhere in the early twenties. Actually, it might even be a little older.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I never really thought of that. I don't go there, so I wouldn't know. Actaully, I'd still be willing to bet on the average age of early 20s. It's just that a lot of them act immature.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Hmm, I forgot about that... this time at least.

As long as people answer this poll truthfully, I can take the average of what was voted and will be able to say, "The opinion of the group of people that participated in this poll in the WoT forum think that the average age of everyone on these forums is ____ ." There are a lot of factors left out, like how the group is sampled only from people who visited and entered a vote in this thread. And that it is just an average of opinions.

Edited by Blank

He doesn't mean mental age. :rolleyes:

Anywho...early 20s, I'd say.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

15-16. Counting the K2 fora.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Wait, I gave an opinion about ages. My actual age is 36. My emotional age is considerably less.

Obsidian Plays

Hey, this poll is a lot better than some poll a while back that asked voters' ages but gave gave a narrow field of options - something like under-18 and over-18.

So using the result of the aforementioned poll, I estimate the average age to be in the early twenties; I chose 21-22.

There are older people here, but the amount of angst makes me think they are completely outnumbered by depressed teenagers.

Dude, don't overthink it.

Edited by thepixiesrock

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

You can live it down as long as you don't overthink it.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

You're ok till you're past 38.  Then you're officially "getting on".

:ph34r:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Old man Gorth, sittin' on that there front porch in his rockin' chair, smokin his corncob pipe.

Pretty close :cool:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein