Opinions on LEGO Star Wars II

As my title Implies, I am looking forward to LEGO Star Wars II, considering the amount of fun I had in the 1st game.

The question I pose to you all, What do you think about LEGO Star Wars Games? At 1st I thought "bah, this is for kids", but after playing the 1st game, I am now excited about the second game. It is a very fun game that removes the seriousness from Star Wars, plus it fun killing Jar Jar Binks in the cantina :huh:

The first one was a bit boring at times, but wasnt bad for a game set for like 8 year olds, if it increased the maturity factor i would have been better. (the kaminoians doing that crazy dance to the star wars theme in the first one :) )

Edited by Revan_Returns

You can ignore the haters.  I think Lego Star Wars 2 will be lots of fun.  WE've even already discussed this here.

I wonder if some of the "haters" out there even tried LEGO SW or not. I mean jodo kast 5 tried it and dosnt play it, which is a fair comment for him to make since he did try it.

Note: I am not Implying ALL the haters just flame it because of its LEGOness!.

its alright, like i said but if it where a non lego genre, it would be realistic and pretty good

but it does get a bit boring after a time, if you come across something which requires no fighting :p

its alright, like i said but if it where a non lego genre, it would be realistic and pretty good

but it does get a bit boring after a time, if you come across something which requires no fighting :lol:

I know, it is short and a little repetative, but its LEGO, our favourite childhood toy, plus Grievous is cool in it :D

You can ignore the haters.  I think Lego Star Wars 2 will be lots of fun.  WE've even already discussed this here.

I wonder if some of the "haters" out there even tried LEGO SW or not. I mean jodo kast 5 tried it and dosnt play it, which is a fair comment for him to make since he did try it.

Exactly,I played it for awhile then got bored and decided to just play BF2 instead. :(

but it does get a bit boring after a time, if you come across something which requires no fighting :shifty:

our favourite childhood toy

Indeed!!

Exactly,I played it for awhile then got bored and decided to just play BF2 instead. :blink:

BF2 was also repetitive, all the same stuff, stupid AI

BF1 was better, and its great fun with 2 player or something, i also liked how BF1 was set up

BF2 was also repetitive, all the same stuff, stupid AI

BF1 was better, and its great fun with 2 player or something, i also liked how BF1 was set up

You are supposed to play them online, you know :("

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee