Empire at War Expansion!

Wow - it must be a 'chick thing', since for me it's showing up bright as day.  Anyway girls, here you go:

post-1237-1147475244_thumb.jpg

A Super Star Destroyer! I want one.

Pfft. One lucky A-Wing can take that thing down. :-"

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Wow - it must be a 'chick thing', since for me it's showing up bright as day.  Anyway girls, here you go:

post-1237-1147475244_thumb.jpg

A Super Star Destroyer! I want one.

Pfft. One lucky A-Wing can take that thing down. -_-"

In fact, I bet that A-Wing squadrons in the game will have the ability to take down SSDs with a suicide attack that kills the SSD in one hit! :blink:

It is a very good game, but be warned, the single player campaign can feel repetetive, and I feel that some of the Rebel units in particular are silly/inappropriate. Thats why I only play Imperial when I do play it, as I never really liked the Rebels in this game. The balance of this game is strict Rock-Paper-Sissors, like a bomber is bad against fighters which are bad against corvettes which are bad against capitol ships which are in turn bad against bombers!

Dont get me wrong, it is still good to kill all those misserable Ewoks with the Emperors lightning and AT-ATs :huh:

Edited by aerowars617