NWN2 Gameplay Movie

Hmmm, worse than the ingame footage that was shown before. Must be the lack of sound and explenation...

And what's up with the "click per melee attack". Is this Diablo?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I would hope you don't have to click on every attack. Games that force you to do that are annoying unless it's an action. This is an RPG. But, I doubt it's like that.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Me too. Though I didn't even see it, because I haven't registered to gamespot. (well I have, but I can't remember my account :blink: )

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

You can watch the movie without registering. I have no account at Gamespot and I saw it... You cannot DL it, but just click "watch it" and accept the basic quality stuff and enjoy!

Hassat, one Hades is enough in one forum.

There is never enough Hades :blink:

What are you talking about?

So it is not like that... good; but in that case; BAD BAD movie...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Works for me; but there is no way I can just spend watching 14 min of only talking...

EDIT; Let's add some content to the click to attack reasoning:

At the end of that gameplay movie a fighter attacks... a... eh... something. Anyways, he clicks something in the lower right then strikes. Then just stands there stupidly watching his NPC teammate beat up. Another lower right/strike and being idiotic... and then the third time! This time the monster died though...

Also on rewatching even sooner into that movie (near that bridge) he slashed one char and then just stood there while all the citizens around him where fighting in real time... it looked... diabolish to me...

And now on rewatching I realised the battle at the end was turnbased there for a moment... which might have explained all that stuff; but in combo with this scene it really looked a one-click-one-attack combat way

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I must admit that the quality of the video was rather insipid (I'm sure the lack of proper sound implementation in exchange for random noise didn't help it's cause).

Not really worth the time it takes to download if you've already seen the previous footage.

Edited by jaguars4ever
manthing2.jpg

we can't see a damn thing in the low-res vid...bunch o' little characters and some flashy lights and differnt colored text stuff. did it look nice for those who did hi-res?

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

But it was so fast I couldn't even read the text.  :blink:

They skipped past any text. I doubt one can read it on even the high-res version and if they do they will need to have the pause button hot-keyed to read it all...

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

The text was readable on the low res version for me, at least when viewing full screen. Or it would have been if they hadn't clicked past it so fast (and I didn't feel like pausing every second).

Total awesomeness!

Care to eleborate... did you get a totally different movie than all of us? :blink:

^