PNJ forums are gone

kumquatq3

At the moment, PNJ's forum was not important. Since there was very little to go by, the speculation in the forum was turning into spam. When they are allowed to give us more information, I am sure that it will return. :-

Your're kidding me, right? There were some serious ninja related issues on that fora! :)

Facts:

1. Ninjas are mammals.

2. Ninjas fight ALL the time.

3. The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

Not only ninjas, but crates as well. The PNJ forums were ground-breaking, exploring the very meaning of spam. Where does the boundary between speculation and spam lie? Can anything truly be spam in a forum about something we know nothing about? Can anything truly not be spam? We were pushing the envelope, and I for one was proud to have participated. :)

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Damn! If only saintfrancisnudecenterfold was still around, then the forum wouldn't be cancelled!

Actually it probably would anyway. The spam fest that the PNJ forums were recently couldn't have been much worse than the faux-intellectual, Eng Lit 101, sparknotes flamefest that it was when saintfrancisnudecenterfold was still there. We'd be yelling at each other about idiotic things like whether you could actually translate Beckett's absurdist and existentialist themes into a... CRPG about superheroes. Hm, I guess that's not that different from spam after all.

But still, it was fun! Well then again, so is praising the awesomeness of ninjas, I suppose.

Basically the mods should count their blessings that we're mostly friendly spammers rather than flaming each other and acting [completely] juvenile all the time rather than flipping out* on those that 'spam' the worst of which is probably Dark Raven.

Hmmm, most "spammers" find themselves with a PPD of around 10. For some odd reasons the mods have the highest PPD. Number #1 is definitely DR with a PPD of 64 :p.

Now who are the spammers, eh? :-"

Damn! If only saintfrancisnudecenterfold was still around, then the forum wouldn't be cancelled!

But still, it was fun! Well then again, so is praising the awesomeness of ninjas, I suppose.

It even attracted the Devs to flame him ;)! Good times indeed... :)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Nope...not happened...

Scary ain't it... and also a bit ironic...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Basically the mods should count their blessings that we're mostly friendly spammers rather than flaming each other and acting [completely] juvenile all the time rather than flipping out* on those that 'spam' the worst of which is probably Dark Raven.

Hmmm, most "spammers" find themselves with a PPD of around 10. For some odd reasons the mods have the highest PPD. Number #1 is definitely DR with a PPD of 64 :p.

Now who are the spammers, eh? ;)"

An' they called me a spammer. I only have 8.6 posts per day! Eat that mods!

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

You know what the worst kind of spam is? Darque's one-smiley posts!

Second worst kind of spam? Board nerds going, "Oh, you're SO right, Darque" or "WOW!! FANTASTIC!!1!" over those one-smiley posts, like they've seen some kind of revelation, when they're just pathetic virgins going ape**** over the possibility of Darque being female in real life.

This post is the third worst kind of spam.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Okay all thanks for the input. Do feel free to use the PM system if there are concerns about the forum and issues around moderation.

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: