post ur desktop (real desks plz)

J.E. Sawyer

In the small version, the guy on the monitor to the left looks like he has a futuristic pacifier in his mouth.

I like the kitty picture.

My desk area/room is horribly messy right now and no one would want to see it anyway, cause it's not even geeky cool. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Suki loves antlers.

Are you sure? Suki doesn't look too happy. :D

Hehe, I love it. Gorgeous cat, too, I love white cats.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Wow, that is an impressive looking cat. What a shame you stuck antlers on her head. hahaha

Anyhow, anyone else going to post a pic of the "desktop?" I'll have to wait until this evening when I have access to a digital camera.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

All right, since no one else is/can post one right now, you can all laugh at my home desk, complete with toilet paper (it's allergies, really!) and my not-slick, generic PC things.

thedesk-01.jpg

Well, here are the three computers. I put my laptop on my computer desk top. Notice that my wife's computer desk is in far worse shape than my own. I do most of my work on my laptop, but that tends to be all over the place so no real "desk top."

Mine w/laptop:

Mine:

Wife's:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

...and what's that alarmingly cool wallpaper from?

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I'd love to show you guys, but I lost my adapter5 for my phone came so... I can only describe my two monitor setup, and my sony viao laptop.... Josh, off the record what are the chances of feargus hiring another intership programmer......?

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

...and what's that alarmingly cool wallpaper from?

It's from Crysis. PM me if you want me to send it to you.

That game looks ****ing amazing. (w00t) God yes, send it!

Ahem...on topic...I'll post a pic later, but it'll be crappy, considering all I have is a camera phone.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Salvatore? :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds