Wii exclusive Resident Evil, Hi darque

Ah good old buggy dunk hunt... remember how it used to crash if you even slightly nudged the console, was awesome

There are none that are right, only strong of opinion. There are none that are wrong, only ignorant of facts

"Publisher Capcom today announced that it is underway with a new Resident Evil game developed exclusively for Nintendo's Wii console."

:rolleyes:

There are none that are right, only strong of opinion. There are none that are wrong, only ignorant of facts

^:rolleyes:

Anyways, Duck Hunt was probably the first video game I ever played, along with Super Mario. I always tried to shoot the dog. ^_^

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Anyways, Duck Hunt was probably the first video game I ever played, along with Super Mario. I always tried to shoot the dog. ^_^

The dual cartridge of Duck Hunt and SMB was the first game I ever owned too

Woah...the dual cartridge...some nostalgia. :cool:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I'll room you :rolleyes:

kirottu said:

A survival horror would be pretty suited for the Wii. Flashlight in one hand, gun in other. Boom. Instant classic.

In any case, Disaster will be a 1st party survival game. Not horror, but natural disaster. There was another 3rd party game whose name I forgot which featured a flashlight.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

You just had to get that out of your system, Kum?

kirottu said:

Dual pistols and twohanded swords do sound awesome. Or something as simple as climbing ladders.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said: