Your preference?

Guest The Architect

How would you like to begin K3?  

1. 1. How would you like to begin K3?

• I want to begin K3 as a padawan at a New Jedi Academy on Coruscant which is led by the Exile's companions (LS Exile) or replacable characters (DS Exile)...
    • I want to begin as a Sith apprentice at a New Sith Academy on Korriban which is led by the Exile's companions (DS Exile) or replacable characters (LS Exile)...
    • I would like both groups to be going through rebuilding phases where they both have academies set up but you get the choice of joining the Jedi Academy (Coruscant) or the Sith Academy (Korriban)...
    • I'd like it if there was no new Jedi/Sith Order at all but instead your a random force sensitive from the outer-rim that is recruited by Jedi Master/Sith Lord Bastila Shan who is looking for someone to help her look for Revan, etc and depending on Revan's alignment which determines Bastila's alignment you'll become a Jedi or Sith depending on what Bastila is...
    • Perhaps there should be some New Grey Order made up of united Jedi/Sith and perhaps some grey's...
    • Other. If you choose this, you must tell me what else you are proposing...

Guest The Architect

I want to know what most people want as a starting point in K3, note that any suggestions regarding Revan and/or the Exile being the main-playable characters instead of a new main character (which is a must) will be ignored.

When I get time to work on my storyline for K3, I'll probably end up basing the starting point of my story on whatever is the most popular choice, although I think I know who will win...