Everybody go Wii!

Yeah, there seems to be mixed feelings about the controller as a whole. That basically says that the controls aren't perfect yet. Rectifying this will be critical to the Wii's success. -Snip-

I found when looking at the Twilight Princess footage, that using the remote seemed...just wrong. Had a little bit of that feeling with Mario Galaxy too. Flicking your wrist to do a power move seems kinda hokey, and eventually annoying. I could be totally off base though, of course. The Wario Ware game looked pretty cool, and that's more the direction they oughtta go with games using the device to make it truly interesting.

This is where the crowd went running to once the doors opened today. http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/top/e306-clip...pede-173469.php

I would've had to head straight for the Nintendo booth were I to attend E3 this year too. It's definitely got everyone's interest, which is a good sign it might fare well at least in the initial stages of getting off the ground.

Edited by StillLife

I might go in early, but I have an appointment before the show opens.

Stop messing around with the booth girls!!

Booth BABES... Everything has Booth Babes now... even engineering conventions...,

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

*Hades begins to sing*

Booth Babes

Whatcha want, watcha want

Whatcha gonna do

When the gamers star at you

Tell me

Whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna dooo

Yeaheah

Booth babes, Booth babes

Whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do

When they stare at you

When you were eight

And played with barbie dolls

You go to school

And learn the golden rule

So why are you

standing barely clothed

If you get hot

You must get cool

Booth babes, Booth babes

Whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do

When they stare at you

Edited by Judge Hades

Have to say, I was pretty unimpressed with the Wii, I went back on day three to play around with it, and my original analysis was pretty accurate.

Archery in Zelda was damn unintuitive. I can't imagine waiting in line for that. I went early (pre show open), and messed around with it.

For me, Gears of War, Spore, Quake's Enemy Territory, Splinter Cell: Double Agent, and a select few other titles really stole the show. Double Agent was very, very impressive and had a lot of role-playing features, which surprised me.

Can't see myself buying a Wii.

Gaaaahhh...

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I didn't get to go to E3. ;-) ... They're skinny that's it. What happened to the old school Booth Babes? Did they get married and have kids? :p(

The only thing they have going for them is that they're skinny and they put a lot of makup on and a costume. ... Anybody can do that, honestly.

Stand Your Convictions and You Will Walk Alone.