Everybody go Wii!

You know I REALLY hate them pictures they have of happy people

injoying there console.. they do it for all consoles now but its lame.

Completely unreal and doesnt make me want to buy it anymore

because some pretty models are payed to play it.

But you gotta admit the blonde chick is hott

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

Revolutionary or not, the system is going to take some time to get used to. I doubt that you'll be able to play a game with you're friends Wii unless you've got one yourself.

yes, I said "play with his Wii"

Edited by Krookie

I wish for the days when I actually looked forward to Mario games... that wa snearly 20 years.. if so, then I'd want a new wiiwii.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

And here's a trailer for the new SSB. Solid Snake will be one of the characters. Too bad it's projected for 2007 now :)

http://media.revolution.ign.com/media/748/748545/vids_1.html

why snake WHY! I mean he's a PS2 character! AND he's not quite what you'd call a happy go lucky camper.

well... too bad he didn't get put in DOA4... Snake VS Master Cheif!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Also, it looks like Nobuo Uematsu scored SSBB's main theme http://revolution.ign.com/articles/707/707620p1.html

The main theme was created for us by none other than famed Final Fantasy composer, Nobuo Uematsu!

Additionally, opera singer Ken Nishikiori has also participated in this project on vocals.

...And as a special service to readers of this site, I can say that the game's music will be performed by a full orchestra.

It will be a deluxe chorus complete with lyrics in Latin.

It's of a slightly different disposition than previous Smash Bros. games, wouldn't you say?

I also want to change the atmosphere of the game itself a little, too. But you'll just have to look forward to how I'll be doing that.

Ooh, full orchestra.

Edited by Llyranor

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I'm actually surprised at the seemingly low quality of graphics on the Wii games we've seen so far.. I know it's not all about graphics, but man.. that's going to take some getting used to. Imagine graphics like that in 2-3 years from now :lol:

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I'm actually surprised at the seemingly low quality of graphics on the Wii games we've seen so far.. I know it's not all about graphics, but man.. that's going to take some getting used to. Imagine graphics like that in 2-3 years from now :lol:

I don't know if the specifications have been officially anounced (haven't been keeping up with all the E3 announcements), but according to an early IGN article, they're rather underwhelming for a next gen system. It wouldn't suprise me though if the specs were rather low in order to keep the costs and formfactor of the Wii small (I wonder how much the controller setup is). So, I wouldn't expect anything really impressive graphicly from it -- but there are two other consoles for that.

Link to IGN article: (revolution.ign.com)

Cheap low-graphics console with innovative controller and backwards compatibility?

*shrug* exactly my kind of console, I'm not shelling out $500US for a PS3.

untitled5wx.jpg

:shifty:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I'm actually surprised at the seemingly low quality of graphics on the Wii games we've seen so far.. I know it's not all about graphics, but man.. that's going to take some getting used to. Imagine graphics like that in 2-3 years from now :shifty:

Well, you don't know whats a launch game, how much time is left, etc.

Did Mario or Metroid look bad? Or Zelda? I thought they looked great. Not "selling on graphics alone, Doom 3" good, but good. I mean, things like Wii sports might be a download for all wii know.

We know it's more powerful than the cube and the cube gave us RE4 quality graphics. So, go from there.

That said, Red Steels character models seem to be messing with people. I agree they looked like they were taken from Golden Eye. Hopefully that will be improved in the months to come.

the picture of the family playing the golf game is hilarious, they must have pulled an old photo out of the 60's for that shot :D

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

I hate golf.

Surprise surprise.

:(

God that spelling looks wrong???

:)

With or without the 'R'? That is the question.

Edited by sucky

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

The current generation's war is functionally over, with the PlayStation 2 having sold over a 100 million units worldwide (to Microsoft's less than 5 million Xbox units and Nintendo's 21 million GameCubes).

^off Gamespot talking about who will win the next gen console wars

I had no idea Nintendo was so ahead of the X-box. I knew Sony literally bent both of them over tho.