Everybody go Wii!

The guy demonstrating at E3 was a little nuts... "You can stab your enemies by thrusting down with the controller... oh yeah... feels so good... ooooh yeeeeah! Don't you just love it!!!"

There are none that are right, only strong of opinion. There are none that are wrong, only ignorant of facts

i wonder how they will handle unorthodox movement: e.g. climbing, rolling, dodging, grappling, ducking, sliding... it'd be pretty cool if the controller acted as the person's axis of movement, then you slide the controller in a direction, or roll your wrist over, etc.

And, we'll have some great videos of people trying to play 4-player tennis.

Theres no knowing how the controllers actually feel before you try them. I doubt the guy theyt brought up on stage yesterday hadnt been on the rehearsal and familiarised himself with it

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

You know I REALLY hate them pictures they have of happy people

injoying there console.. they do it for all consoles now but its lame.

Completely unreal and doesnt make me want to buy it anymore

because some pretty models are payed to play it.

You know I REALLY hate them pictures they have of happy people

injoying there console.. they do it for all consoles now but its lame.

Completely unreal and doesnt make me want to buy it anymore

because some pretty models are payed to play it.

But if they used real pictures you'd be looking at fat slobs with stained t-shirts and half eatten pizza scattered about the table... I'll take the pretty models over that any day.

There are none that are right, only strong of opinion. There are none that are wrong, only ignorant of facts

I'm sure, I already move normal controllers around making funny faces. ;)

But naw, I was talking about fat, slobby, pizza-loving lowlives. :p

Heh, I'm sold. I just hope there is a steady stream of games.

For the downloadable games... where do they download to? I didnt see any specific mention of a hard drive. Whats was surprising and cool is that we will be able to download old genesis/megadrive titles too!

Heh, I'm sold. I just hope there is a steady stream of games.

For the downloadable games... where do they download to? I didnt see any specific mention of a hard drive. Whats was surprising and cool is that we will be able to download old genesis/megadrive titles too!

512MB of flash memory or some sort of memory card.

Games are quite small.

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0
I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I found my N64. Golden Eye edition with the gold controller. Only found three games (Ocarina of Time is missing :thumbsup: but I've got the Master Quest version).

Golden Eye

Majora's Mask

Pokemon Stadium

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

No Perfect Dark? Or you just didn't find it, did you?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

No Perfect Dark? Or you just didn't find it, did you?

No definately didnt own Perfect Dark.

I know I had the Donkey Kong game because I found the expansion still in the machine. Been playing Majora's Mask . Fun , except for stabbing myself with the controller a couple of times.

I think the four I mentioned and Donkey Kong are all of them. Wasnt much of a console gamer at that time.

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0

478327[/snapback]

12914053256.jpg

12914075137.jpg

The wii is *begging* for a game where you can wield two guns at once, or a sword and gun at once. Fighting a bossdawg with your sword while you're also shooting some of his cronies = gold. Or just shoot everyone with dual guns. Instant classic.

Edited by Llyranor

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)