Obsidian's E3 2006 plan at RPG Vault

Given the fact that the PNJ forum just vanished, I'd have to say the future for that title seems grim.

*Hopes for a replacement forum with the actual REAL name of the game*

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Confirmed or guess...

If confirmed, by whom, Feargus?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Eh? what's happening? One minute it's jolly good-times and then suddenly rumors about it being cancelled?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

In case you have not seen, Feargus has answered on of the questions from the Top Ten Question thread.

Not noticed at all :)"

Nope...only showing NWN2. No word also on PNJ from Feargus, even if he mentions PG (the SEGA one)

Bad Bad Omen

Any chance for a new forum... or... ;)

EDIT: What the hell...linked to the wrong top 10 thread :">

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

could mean that a "real" forum for the project will emerge soon.

They probably took it down because it was filled with nothing but spam.

Truly. If something of substance comes up, I am sure they will create a new forum.

I doubt they'll make this mistake a second time. ;)"

could mean that a "real" forum for the project will emerge soon.

They probably took it down because it was filled with nothing but spam.

Truly. If something of substance comes up, I am sure they will create a new forum.

I doubt they'll make this mistake a second time. ;)"

Obviously.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.