Obsidian's E3 2006 plan at RPG Vault

http://rpgvault.ign.com/articles/705/705758p2.html

Ryan Rucinski

Senior Producer, Obsidian Entertainment

Neverwinter Nights 2

E3 will mainly consist of myself being parked at the Atari Booth (Lounge?) doing demos for anyone that comes by. I will be trying to avoid actual on-camera interviews like the plague because I am just not nearly as pretty as Feargus is.

When I am not physically at the Atari location, I will be checking on the Microsoft and NVidia booths where Neverwinter Nights 2 is also being displayed. I would like to catch up with some old friends or even walk around the show, but it is entirely dependant on how smooth everything is running.

See you at the show!

David Kunkler

Se

Edited by funcroc

I will hopefully only be at E3 for a single day, and will spend that time giving interviews about Neverwinter Nights 2 ogling the booth babes, and trying out my new pick-up line, "Hey there, I'm the lead designer on Neverwinter Nights 2, baby!".

Fixed!

Edited by mkreku

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

i'm maybe to optimistic as always but do you remember the topic " E3 Exhibitors List " If there isn't any other game at E3 he would said that there's no other game , whe people asked him.

I agree with interpretation of Spider, but does it make any sense the man who wasn't working on NWN2 and as he claims he will be playing it for the first time is there because of nwn2? I think he couldn't talk a lot about nwn2 because he's completely unfamilliar with it. So i think there is a hope for PNJ to be there :thumbsup:

Edited by Dagon

I will hopefully only be at E3 for a single day, and will spend that time giving interviews about Neverwinter Nights 2 ogling the booth babes, and trying out my new pick-up line, "Hey there, I'm the lead designer on Neverwinter Nights 2, baby!".

Fixed!

Wasn't it for the fact booth-babes are nearly banned this year. Politicans drank more Hot Coffee than is good for them...

but then, what does it mean by "play the _other_ Obsidian game"?

Especially seeing there *should* be 2 other Obsidian Games (PNJ/PG)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

You would think PNJ would get some pub, they've been working on it for a while and I doubt they have a timeline that will extend past next E3. Just guessing, though.

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

Nope...only showing NWN2. No word also on PNJ from Feargus, even if he mentions PG (the SEGA one)

Bad Bad Omen

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

No word on pnj and I think that's good omen, if it would be cancelled it's forum wouldn't be existing anymore. He mentioned that PG will not be at E3. He didn't mentioned PNJ maybe because they want to anounce it on E3, suprises works perfectly for pc audience :wub:. i'm pretty optimistic.

But PNJ is/was a console-exclusive :wub:"

Edit; edited...

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

It wouldn't surprise me if this was all one big coverup :)"

But if PG get's info end this year PNJ should get some too within that time, no?

^

If a game has no publisher after such a long time probably something is wrong.

Ofcourse there IS still the savior of Valve and Steam, and the "only need to sell 75K (instead of 2M) copies to make profit" so we might actually see it then :)"

EDIT:

What the hell is PG

Project Georgia A.K.A the SEGA title A.K.A. PG

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^