Isnt this pretty ?

I could see buying the case and putting in my own powersupply and components. I wouldn't do it, but I can see a big Star Wars fan shelling out the cash.I can't see paying for an Alienware computer. That kind of scratch for a Star Wars case? Alienware might be good, but that's some kind of nuts.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Would be better if one side is LS and other side is DS, on the same case.

I wondered that also. This way, however, folks are encouraged to buy two systems for their lan. hahaha

Seriously, I imagine they did it this way on purpose to eek out more sales. Now, I'd like the light side case, but I won't buy it. I'm going to be getting a new computer soon, but I just can't see buying it for six grand. My usual budget is $1,000 for a new system, scavenging parts from the previous system. This time around, I'll probably get more new components and buy one for around 2k. Still, that's over 4k less than the Alienware rig. ...And I noticed that there weren't very many options for lowering the price but plenty for raising it.

I don't blame them trying to make money. That's what businesses do. It's just that someone else will have to help them make that money.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

is no way on God's green earth we is gonna pay $300 bucks for a case with a non-modular power supply that is less than 500w to boot.

and don't even get us started on those star wars cases that looks like some half-arsed air-brushed van mural circa 1978.

http://www.dinoscustomart.com/

dino can probably do your case better than alienware.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

is no way on God's green earth we is gonna pay $300 bucks for a case with a non-modular power supply that is less than 500w to boot.
MASSCOOL CS-ICS8200 Black SECC Thickness 1.0 ATX Mid Tower Computer Case wth PC Air Conditioner, and Server Level 460 Watts Comply ATX-12V version 2.0 & EPS 12V Power Supply.

>_<"

some joker adds a noisy swamp fan to a case and people get excited?

*shrug*

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)