57 members have voted

1. 1. What is the Best Attribute?

• Strength
    • Dexterity
    • Constitution
    • Intelligence
    • Wisdom
    • Charisma

What do you think is the best attribute? Now, I understand the importance of certain attributes are dependent on what class you are, but what do you think is the best to have in every situation. I voted Charisma, which in my opinion is the best attribute. Perhapes because Im a grey jedi and require alot of it, but I always put lots of points into this regardless of which alignment I am. The power it gives your companions is just incredible.

There is no emotion, there is peace.

There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.

There is no passion, there is serenity.

There is no chaos, there is harmony.

There is no death, there is the Force

Charisma is good for using opposite aligned force powers, eg LSers using Force Storm, or DSers using Master Valour etc. Im torn between DEX and WIS. They are both good, but since many more items boost Dex, I would say Wisdom :)

i voted for wisdom, more wisdom more FPs, but then strenght is important if your stuck in a close combat scenario and perhaps out of force points, and i personally dont like fully relying on the force (ie, continually using the force) i sometimes like to get out there and slash some n00bs :) so strenght is important in that aspect.

always having a smart player is good, you always need someone with brains (and there are advantages of that)

charisma is also important

Strenght

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Wisdom, by far. It affects your force points, your force potency (damage and difficulty of saving against), your force defense, as well as affecting some of the more important skills.

Also, if your character is male, it eventually confers a defensive bonus once you get the appropriate power.

There are plenty of items that will raise the physical attributes, which is why I really don't pump any more points into them, unless I want to get CON up to 18 for the nicer implants.

WIS-boosting items, though, seem to be rarer.

Wisdom, by far.  It affects your force points, your force potency (damage and difficulty of saving against), your force defense, as well as affecting some of the more important skills. 

Also, if your character is male, it eventually confers a defensive bonus once you get the appropriate power. 

Precisely :shifty:

Wisdom is essential to a jedi, which is what we're playing. I like Intelligence for the extra skill points, but Wisdom must be top. Dex and Str are important only to combat (either to do damage or to avoid attacks), but you can set them low and still be fine. Charisma is significant, but not essential. Con is only important for vitality, which you already have lots of.

It depends on what class i take. if i am a sith lord, then wisdom is my pick. the best choice for a sith assassin would be charisma, to reduce the force points used and to better sway your party members. As a sith marauder, strength i would say strength is the best to build up on. I voted wisdom, because all classes use this with force powers.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

Wisdom since you gain extra Force points from it. I also like strength since that makes you do more damage but you can usually find items that can enhance your strength.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Wisdom, for rearons already mentioned. I also like Dexterity because it increases your defence and attack modifier. When playing a Sentinel, a high Intelligence is very good to have too.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

i have to disagree with the Wisdom thing

whichever class you choose you end up with more force points then you can use (at least in my experience)

even having a LS guardian/weapons master with WIS of 10 i never ran out of FP no matter how much i spammed Storm

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Strength. But that's jsut me cause I love maruaders. But if you are a sith lord go for charisma. Not only does it increase the effects of your force pwoers like wisdom but it increases the attack bonus for your whole party.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

Dexterity ... defense, and with finesse, both forms of attack

... but I usually advance most attributes fairly evenly, they're all important ... CHA and WIS are the hallmarks of a good Jedi, INT boosts skill points, CON increases VP and allows flexibility with Implants, STR increases melee attack and damage.

Str. was useless in Kotor2. Due to Weapon Finesse it is ueseless in Kotor2, where it was nice in Kotor1. +attack AND defense. What can you ask for more.

None of my Weaponmasters/Sith Marauders had more than 10 (+0) points of Strenght... :wacko:

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

My characters strength usually went over 20 thanks to enhancing items. I would usually apply my stat points to wisdom and look for items to enhance the other attributes.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Best for weapons master or sith maruader - strength

Best for sith lord - wisdom or charisma

EDIT: Oh and strength is VERY important for wepaons masters and stuff. It GREATLY INCREASES your damage which is very important. My Sith maruader can hit about 300 with 47 strength. That's not using any cheats or anything for the record. If I hadl ike 10 strength I could probably hit like half that.

Edited by OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)
Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

So what... flurry makes well up for that... together with the fact nobody can hit you

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

No flurry does not. Cause the damage on flurry would be to low and have a HORRIBLE chance to hit against powerful foes when at lvl 10 strength. Plus each attack used with flurry with high strength would be like twice as much damage meaning you can kill the foe MUCH quicker. Strength is one of the most important stats their is to a combat master. I don't worry about it as a force user but for weapon masters, guardians, and sith Murauders you need high strength to make a good character.

- Xard