Halo 3 Trailer

Meh, i refuse to connect my Xbox to the marketplace. It's constantly down, i haven't yet been able to download a single demo/trailer.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Meh, i refuse to connect my Xbox to the marketplace. It's constantly down, i haven't yet been able to download a single demo/trailer.

Never been down for me, I've downloaded quite a few demo's and trailers, just really slow.

Might have to check out this Halo 3 thing in a bit.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Never been down for me, I've downloaded quite a few demo's and trailers, just really slow.

Might have to check out this Halo 3 thing in a bit.

It depends on where you live, its connectivity deviates greatly, even here in Finland.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Oh, and try to get some screenshots if you can :thumbsup:

Edited by Meshugger

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

I'm downloading it now, won't be able to do screenies, I'll try and describe it as best I can when it's done.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Why no PC trailer!? I have to buy a god damn 360 just to watch the trailer!?

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Well, we can probably enjoy the trailer too... in 3 years. First Halo2, no?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

It's at bungie's site! Yes!!! (w00t)

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

*Waits for everyone to kick up a big fuss over how awesome Halo 3 is

only to notice after they baught it that its a big pole'o s--t.*

Its happened twice before it'll happen again.

I dont own any Halo games they suck and swallow.

Damn you, I'm still only on 53%.

To quote a Mr. Strongbad...*Cough* "Screw all ya'll."

(kidding!)

- Everlast

Here's another link: http://download.microsoft.com/download/5/b...ounce_large.wmv

Got it at 500kb/s.

The trailer itself was nothing compared to the initial Halo 2 trailer in 2003. The graphics were a bit better as expected, and the music was yet again copy-pasted from the original Halo. It seems like it has lost some steam through the installments.

I will rate it avarage. MGS4 still owns this e3 though.

Edited by Meshugger

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Never been down for me...

I was saying???

:angry:

Edited by sucky

The graphics were a bit better as expected, and the music was yet again copy-pasted from the original Halo.

Well, yeah. It's the trilogy's theme song...they keep doing revisions, or altering things each time. When you hear those chanting voices it's an automatic, "Oh, Halo".

It's a key identifying mark of the series, so why change it for the last one?

- Everlast

No love for H3 here, I see. :(

Edit: But, we still have the NWN 2 trailer, SP (w00t) ... Just [shows how great] a guy fighting a random beast thing [can be] ... new ... enticing [brilliant!] :cool:

Edited by metadigital

- Everlast

It's not that I hate the Halo series, it's just that I don't buy the hype. The original Halo was a good FPS, but not the best as everyone wants to call it, it had problems that took away from my enjoyment; I enjoyed Republic Commando more(which also had problems). Halo 2 was basically Halo 1 with dual wielding, the ability to jack vehicles, and the original's storyline with some addons. Bungie could make Halo 2 all over again, add a new character called Robert, and call it Halo 3 and people would still be drooling over it.

Edit: I thought the NWN2 trailer was sorry too.

Edited by Jast

No love for H3 here, I see.  :(

Edit: But, we still have the NWN 2 trailer, SP (w00t) ... Just [shows how great] a guy fighting a random beast thing [can be] ... new ... enticing [brilliant!]  :cool:

Thats not particularly great either. But it's better than the Halo one.

I think someone already mentioned MGS which has everything.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I feel [vindicated].

[Thank] you, Meta! ^_^

Edited by metadigital

- Everlast

Quite badass I must say and you can also download it off Bungie's website.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Here's another link: http://download.microsoft.com/download/5/b...ounce_large.wmv

Got it at 500kb/s.

The trailer itself was nothing compared to the initial Halo 2 trailer in 2003. The graphics were a bit better as expected, and the music was yet again copy-pasted from the original Halo. It seems like it has lost some steam through the installments.

In my opinion the MGS4 trailer wasn't all that great. So far the story for MGS4 doesn't seem that exciting to me, it will probably just have some weird Japense plot that makes almost no sense.

Well that was a waste of three minutes. How boring could you make a trailer for an FPS.. Looks like I just found the answer.

If you want to see something boring, go watch the Sony press conference.

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I liked the Piano Music, it seemed to be fitting for the final part in the trilogy.

If Halo 2 will only be for Windows Vista, will Halo 3 only be available for Windows Vista 2? This is unfair of Microsoft. I refuse to buy an Xbox just to play 1 game, I will wait for PC :(

Got it at 500kb/s.

In my opinion the MGS4 trailer wasn't all that great. So far the story for MGS4 doesn't seem that exciting to me, it will probably just have some weird Japense plot that makes almost no sense.

Well that was a waste of three minutes. How boring could you make a trailer for an FPS.. Looks like I just found the answer.

If you want to see something boring, go watch the Sony press conference.

Each to its own. I found Halo 3 to be a typical Hollywood blockbuster trailer, nothing special there IMO. While MGS4 had better art direction, interesting characters and a darker, more adult presentation. But then again, that's IMHO.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy