Iraqi police killed 14-year-old boy for being gay

Baley

Iraqi Police 'Killed 14-Year-Old Boy for Being Homosexual'

Human rights groups have condemned the "barbaric" murder of a 14-year-old boy, who, according to witnesses, was shot on his doorstep by Iraqi police for the apparent crime of being gay.

Ahmed Khalil was shot at point-blank range after being accosted by men in police uniforms, according to his neighbours in the al-Dura area of Baghdad.

Shiite spiritual leader Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani (AFP/File)

Campaign groups have warned of a surge in homophobic killings by state security services and religious militias following an anti-gay and anti-lesbian fatwa issued by Iraq's most prominent Shia leader, Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani.

0505-02.jpg

Ali Hili, the co-ordinator of a group of exiled Iraqi gay men who monitor homophobic attacks inside Iraq, said the fatwa had instigated a "witch-hunt of lesbian and gay Iraqis, including violent beatings, kidnappings and assassinations".

Give it time. Aomeone will. Likely the following:

"This would never happen under Saddam's watch. He only used machines to mass slaughter people. That's no biggy."

R00fles!

Anyways, I'm disasapointed in Sistani. He used to be kewl now this is just plain shameful.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

The ones that needs to be shot at point blank range are these religious fanatics. On their knees, next stop Allah.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

while they are praying...

well either shot or disintigrated by holy wrath.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

0505-02.jpgkhomeini-00.jpg

Whats with these people in the middle-east and their spiritual leaders? These guys look pretty much like a reincarnation of satan to me. The kind of guy who eats babies and enjoys quiet evenings of excruciating torture.

On the other hand... pope_closeup153.jpg the new pope bears a striking resemblance to Darth Sidious

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Sort out out Govt and infrastructure first. Worry about equality for small minorities later.

This is fundamentalist Islam, they'll get hold of the land one way or another, might as well try and eradicate em all now. :geek:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I thought he looked like Saruman.

Was wondering who he reminded me of. :D

Ahem...on topic, this is a bit angering. Oh, hell, it's down right enraging. The whole damned thing is out of hand...where's some good old martial law when you need it.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Its human nature to kill and destroy those who are considered different. It is a fundamental flaw in our own development as a species. It doesn't sadden me nor makes me disappointed in the efforts in Iraq. Its just more proof that the human animal is a beast that needs to be put down.

And that's why you're not in any lead government position. :thumbsup:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

Nope. Just that you don't seem to have anything positive to run on. What with referring to people as beasts that need to be put down and all. :thumbsup:

- Everlast

Yes, but you need people to vote you into a high government position. Or, you could amass an army of willing followers and begin a savage global take over...

- Everlast

Prove me wrong. Humanity has done more harm to itself and the world at large than any sort of good.

That depends. Are you looking at it from an individual level, or at the species level? As a species, humanity has done itself remarkably well, increasing lifespan, healthcare, and availability of the basic necessities (food, water, shelter).

Remember, a species has no inherent concern for its environment, only that successive generations survive and thrive.

Iraqi Police 'Killed 14-Year-Old Boy for Being Homosexual'
Human rights groups have condemned the "barbaric" murder of a 14-year-old boy, who, according to witnesses, was shot on his doorstep by Iraqi police for the apparent crime of being gay.

Ahmed Khalil was shot at point-blank range after being accosted by men in police uniforms, according to his neighbours in the al-Dura area of Baghdad.

Shiite spiritual leader Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani (AFP/File)

Campaign groups have warned of a surge in homophobic killings by state security services and religious militias following an anti-gay and anti-lesbian fatwa issued by Iraq's most prominent Shia leader, Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani.

0505-02.jpg

Ali Hili, the co-ordinator of a group of exiled Iraqi gay men who monitor homophobic attacks inside Iraq, said the fatwa had instigated a "witch-hunt of lesbian and gay Iraqis, including violent beatings, kidnappings and assassinations".

Typical. The bully picks on a minority that cannot defend itself, in order to make them look "big". Pandering to bigotry for the cheap, quick win.

If successful, these morons will start their own agrarian commune, like Pol Pot did in "Democratic" Kampuchea. Put all the knowledge workers, like doctors, into the fields to till the soil for an honest living. And women will take their place in soceity, as chattel. Something as abhorent as Taliban, for example.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Well, if a species is hurting itself, it probably shouldn't be growing.

Only predators would stop that happening. Otherwise the speices will simply grow until they come to a point where they can no longer be sustained by the enviroment.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]