New MGS4 Trailer

No Snake! :'(

I mean, I'm not a fan or anything, but suicide is never the answer. Especially when you're a celebrity. We don't need groupies mourning your death every year like the do for Kurt Cobain.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

I hate when there is an epic ending and then they make another one..

This looks epic so lets make this the last in the series.

I'm not really a big fan on the series though

I dont like any game with to much sneeking around..

I like fast action pumping game play where you need

lightning fast reflexes.. keeps me awake.

No Snake!  :'( 

I mean, I'm not a fan or anything, but suicide is never the answer.  Especially when you're a celebrity.  We don't need groupies mourning your death every year like the do for Kurt Cobain.

Look at the side of his face. It looks as though he has gotten even older in the progress of the game, or that his skin is rapidly deteriorating; it looks like something you'd see on someone in their 90s.

Look at the side of his face.  It looks as though he has gotten even older in the progress of the game, or that his skin is rapidly deteriorating; it looks like something you'd see on someone in their 90s.

I'd guess he was suffering from one of those typical snake related toxins.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Look at the side of his face.  It looks as though he has gotten even older in the progress of the game, or that his skin is rapidly deteriorating; it looks like something you'd see on someone in their 90s.

I'd guess he was suffering from one of those typical snake related toxins.

He's the "weak" clone, so I imagine that his cellular structure is rapidly degenerating, giving the appearance of aging (a kind of progeria, if you will). My guess is that it is fairly recent, given the differences we see in him within this trailer, much less between this one and the previous one.

no... solid was the one with all the dominant genes. Liquid was all of the recessive ones, and solidus was an exact duplicate.

I'm just wondering what the heck is up with raiden and when did meryl get knocked up...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

no... solid was the one with all the dominant genes. Liquid was all of the recessive ones, and solidus was an exact duplicate.

I'm just wondering what the heck is up with raiden and when did meryl get knocked up...

Nope. It's revealed in the end credits of MGS1, in Ocelot's coversation with Solidus, that Snake was the lesser clone, while Liquid had the good genes. Liquid was deceived.

well I guess thats why they need to release MGS1 for the ps2

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

"One last punishment I must endure. I have to erase my genes, wipe the MEME from the face of the earth. This is my final mission.

Some stories can't be told by words. Some legends are meant to die. Some bloodlines must come to an end."

"One last punishment I must endure. I have to erase my genes, wipe the MEME from the face of the earth. This is my final mission.

Some stories can't be told by words. Some legends are meant to die. Some bloodlines must come to an end."

Yup. Not sure if he goes through with it, but it looks like this one may be as good as MGS1.

FYI: Even if he is now the Cyber Ninja, I have to say that I hate your sig.

Edited by deganawida

I have absolutely no clue of anything on that trailer, other than who are the good guys/gals, but that is some awesome art direction and graphics. Now if they'll just add a game. I might buy i, along with the remakes of older games that are bound to come on PS3.

Yes, I've never fnished or extensively played a Metal Gear game. I never really liked how restricted the sneaking and infiltration was. Plot? Plot is no problem, I play jrpgs and watch anime afterall, but the gaming bits always felt a bit too...gamey.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I have absolutely no clue of anything on that trailer, other than who are the good guys/gals, but that is some awesome art direction and graphics. Now if they'll just add a game. I might buy i, along with the remakes of older games that are bound to come on PS3.

Yes, I've never fnished or extensively played a Metal Gear game. I never really liked how restricted the sneaking and infiltration was. Plot? Plot is no problem, I play jrpgs and watch anime afterall, but the gaming bits always felt a bit too...gamey.

Personally, I love the gameplay in the MGS series. In fact, it's the only thing that made MGS2 bearable for me (I hated MGS2's story, but loved the gameplay). 3 had the best gameplay thus far IMO; I lost track of how many times and how many different ways I beat the Boss (my wife still teases me about my saved game that I keep right before that battle).

FYI: Even if he is now the Cyber Ninja, I have to say that I hate your sig.

Ha ha! :(

Personally, I love the gameplay in the MGS series. In fact, it's the only thing that made MGS2 bearable for me (I hated MGS2's story, but loved the gameplay). 3 had the best gameplay thus far IMO; I lost track of how many times and how many different ways I beat the Boss (my wife still teases me about my saved game that I keep right before that battle).

I would agree that 3 has the best gameplay, and have to add that the new camera in Subsistence is very sweet. Outside of the hardest difficulty level, sneaking isn't really necessary. Going Rambo falls within mission parameters.

As for the Boss... I've always felt CQC is right where it's at. :D

Edited by Nartwak

Just to clear this up: I have no doubt that Metal Gears are good games, they've just yet to be my cup of grog. :(

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds