NWN 2 official Tailer !!!!!! ( INTRO? )

Dagon

Since the other thread got locked before I could reply:

I love your guys hypocrisy.

"Thanks to those damn producers only games for the big market are made. Games like PS:T which we enjoy are no longer made due to that. They no longer care about us poor minority. DD will fix this; cause then they will go produce for the minority too and will make more quality!!!"

Is followed up by;

"Hell, it is just 30% of the people. Why should we suffer for them. Give us 70% what we want"

And then some wonder how the current gamesmarket become as it is with only games being made that are sure to be sellers... :)

Worse is it is a showoff of dev. incompetance. DD will only fortify such incompetence, NOT cure it...

"But you can wait"

Patch takes 3 months. Some movies take 5 months. In order for them to give us 33% of a game I have long been retired... <_<

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

If the DM CLient isn't a part of the CD at release, and comes out in a patch; it's not part of the game because it means we didn't truly pay for it. It was a free bonus like any other patch.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

All games are incomplete.  Devs will aways want to keep fixing/including stuff if they had the time.

And how many of those devs hype up that stuff that isn't in there as seller point of the game.

How many of these devs would leave the function on the main menu with a "wait!" message when clicked on it, comparable to those "For this buy the full version" screens we all know from demo's?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee