NWN 2 official Tailer !!!!!! ( INTRO? )

Dagon

Literally, a million people would probably disagree with you on that one.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

You mean ones that he admits to it. Lots of game satisfy him... he's just too cool to admit.

ie. Him stating that NWN sucks the big one; but he's played the OC 3+ times, bought both expansions, bought PM, and downloaded the latest patch for a game he supposedly 'no longer plays'. And, he also has every intention in buying the sequel by the developer he makes fun of over KOTOR2. Ok then...

How can anyone take him seriously when he states the 'game sucks' after all that information I just shared?

L0LLERS! :D

And, that's just one example...

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

You mean ones that he admits to it. Lots of game satisfy him... he's just too cool to admit.

ie. Him stating that NWN sucks the big one; but he's played the OC 3+ times, bought both expansions, bought PM, and downloaded the latest patch for a game he supposedly 'no longer plays'. And, he also has every intention in buying the sequel by the developer he makes fun of over KOTOR2. Ok then...

How can anyone take him seriously when he states the 'game sucks' after all that information I just shared?

L0LLERS! :D

And, that's just one example...

R00fles!

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

"Hell, I don't even take myself seriously either."

Meh. It's the internet. It's not important enpugh to worry about, anyways. It's all good. :cool:

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Here i was about to add that the Collectors edition will not have the DM-client, but some of you were faster.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy