NWN 2 official Tailer !!!!!! ( INTRO? )

Dagon

I recommend using "Save As..."

Yeah, finally an intro that's even somewhat relevant.

Was the guy the same battlemagy type we've seen concept art of? The new class? Looked like the same guy anyways. Didn't look exactly like an avatar of good though, which is kind of promising. Shades of greay, shades of grey, guys. That's what I'm wating for.

Anyways, good, if somewhat plain, intro. Not that flashy, yet entertaining.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Gah. The videos from last week were much, much better. It looked good; but it meant nothing to me.

Last week videos > This week's video

And, they didn't take 5-10 minutes to download.

"but this time I could see what it

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

How? It's exactly like the NWN trailer except, of course, much better graphically. Two enemies fighting each other. That doesn't tell us anything about the game at all.

Euh, shattering sword.

Qwb,

I'm tlaking about 'how connected' the video is, and how it offers nothing about NWN2 except an inch of what we already knew.

Yes. Yes, I am. :) Espicially after last week's awesome videos which were nearly perfect. Hopefully, they have some more this week as well as all the interviews/aricles planned which will likely make up for this dissapointment (imo)....

What last week videos are you talking about? Wha have I missed? Gameplay footage?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

You missed them? And, you call yourself an Obsidian fan! (or do you?)

http://pc.ign.com/articles/704/704146p1.html

That's one. There were a couple of others (though 2 of them were basically the same one).

Enjoy. And, yes, they include actual game play videos. All videos are about 5 minutes long...

"And, my comments about it: "Found this on the REAL NWN2 boards.. link to IGN and the "first" NWN2 videos.

Good stuff 99%, and 1% bad.

Totally sweet.

Repost from The Evil Ones Board tm. :

Good stuff. ye all should have showed the really huge creatures like a dragon so we can see the size difference in comparison to NWN1 large creatures.

The UI looks about the same as NWN with some differences so that's cool. I noticed soemthing in the upper left corner that i couldn't tell what it was though (too dark). Targeting spell icon thingy is cool. I'm not the biggest fan of controlling henchmen like others are; but if youa re gonna do it do it right, I say and it seems thou hast!

The videos were really dark though so it wans't 100% as clear as I'd like."

Edited by Volourn

Thanks, Vol.

Had seen that page, but I think it crashed the last time I tried to download. Works now.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

I recommend using "Save As..."

Yeah, finally an intro that's even somewhat relevant.

Was the guy the same battlemagy type we've seen concept art of? The new class? Looked like the same guy anyways. Didn't look exactly like an avatar of good though, which is kind of promising. Shades of greay, shades of grey, guys. That's what I'm wating for.

Anyways, good, if somewhat plain, intro. Not that flashy, yet entertaining.

I'm betting on a Warlock.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Meh, Quicktime screws up and plays audio only due to missing some plugin or something that's unavailable. Is there anything worth watching on it?

Not really. If you are planning on getting NWN 2 anyway, it's just the intro movie.

Edit: Damn it, those vids Vol posted...they're great! Really nice UI and combat looks wack. I liked the lighting system too and it's nice to see that freeform full party control is in. :) Great job, Obs.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

This is

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)