Are you all a bunch of drunks or something?

4. Boring

5. Plain weird

I fall somewhere in the middle of those two. :D

And the "I dont drink beer because I dont like how it tastes" seem a bit immature

I don't get this one either. I don't like the taste of non-toxic crayons or anchovies either, does that make me immature? If I was starving, I'd eat those things in desperation, but if I have a choice, I will not willingly subject myself to something I don't care for.

Drinks of any kind also makes my stomach hurt/too acidic, and I don't like that. *shrug*

I also like being sober in a room full of drunks cause it makes for some great picture oppurtunities! ;)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

2. They have to stay sober because theyre driving home taking their friends for all they have for rides home. 

I don't drink because genetics and personality wise I'd be a likely candidate for addiction (of most any chemically induced sort). I'd rather not gamble on something potentially life changing (in a bad way) when the odds are as bad as they are for me.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

This is probably close to blasphemy to some of you but I think the differance between brands of lager is minimal. You give me glasses with Carlsberg, Sofiero, Stella-artois, Fosters and Id think it was the same stuff in all of them.

Beer looks like urine mixed with soap water.

Guinness looks like urine mixed with used soap water.

:(

Like you would know.

Hee :)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Non-beer drinkers should try a Flaming Dr. Pepper. Most fun you'll have with a drink. I might be forgetting something, but it involves lighting a shot of 151 on fire and dropping the shot glass into a small glass of beer. If you drink the whole thing right after you drop the shot in, it tastes absurdly similar to a Dr. Pepper.

Of course, if you use tequila instead of 151 it just tastes like Hi-C.*

* absolutely untested and probably false

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

The only beer I like is Guinness, anything else doesn't taste right. I prefer the hard stuff like Tequila and Vodka.

Guinness isn't a beer, it's an actor.

....I mean a bitter. Sorry, reading the wrong entry there.

OooTequila!

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

Only if you can do the shamrock in the head.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I've always found it sad that "The State" needs to restrict it's inhabitants of anything.. shows how stupid we are in general.. posion is still posion whether it's sanctioned or not! should you want to take - then it's up to you .. unfortunatly a great percentage of the worlds population isn't able to restrain themselves and therefore those who can must live under limited freedom...

Fortune favors the bald.

So what? When I don't overthink stuff, I just go 'man, I shouldn't drink any more' and stop. I think 'no, drugs are lame' and don't do them. I think 'man, that sky/rock/tree/lake is awesome and beautiful and that's why the world rocks' instead of 'man, that rock is okay but everything around it sucks'.

Playing dumb is the only thing that keeps me sane. Which is more than I can say about the rest of this forum. From what I can tell, sixty procent sounds like they're on anti-depressants.

If everyone were like me, people would only be a dingo about being right.

Edited by TrueNeutral

1. ALCOHOLIC

Thesis. In game analysis there is no such thing as alcoholism or 'an alcoholic', but there is a role called the Alcoholic in certain type of game. If a biolochemical of physiological abnormality is the prime mover in excessive drinking

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

They say alcoholism is a disease. Well, it's the only disease you can get yelled at for having.

"Dammit, Otto, you're an alcoholic."

"Dammit, Otto, you've got lupus."

See, one of those two doesn't sound right.

- Mitch Hedberg, R.I.P.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

uhh... i usually don't drink much, but the other day i finished off a bottle of Two Fingers (tequila) within like 20min....

work the next morning was NOT pretty :blink:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!