Uhm, latest patch??

I never go to Dantooine before Korriban and in the Korriban Academy I always find those charges in the room you open from "Mekel's computer" :D. In Kotor I Mekel was here.

There you find charges to blow open Uthars room

Master Vandar lives!

You cannot "buy" them from his shop. Either:

1) Kill him when you confront him with the wrench

2) Buy it when you confronted him with the wrench yet kept him alive (you evildoer! :( )

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

yep kill him

or

buy them off him, when he reveals his predicament about being broke and that he has thorium charges which he cant sell

(kill him, it leads to the darkside :) )

Alternatively just use the Ithorium charges on Koriban for the weapons cache on Duxn. There are more crates on Duxn, and since the items are generated anyway, I dont think there is a fixed Item in Uthars Room that are worthy of getting (there is a fixed Robe in the palace that gives you +4 Wisdom and +4 Intelligence :D, but none that I know of on Korriban).

You can kill him and not get any DS points.

As soon as you find the hydrospanner in the droid, go up to him, and confront him about his stealing parts from the droids.

Tell him that you're going to turn him in for his crimes, and he'll attack you. Loot his corpse, and you'll get the Thorium charges and a few other nice goodies.

Best of all, you can get influence with HK-47 this way, and not gain a single DS point.

or you could beat his brother up and steal his dinner money

No offense intended for non native english speakers, but I believe the American expression is "Lunch" money :)

As soon as you find the hydrospanner in the droid, go up to him, and confront him about his stealing parts from the droids.

Tell him that you're going to turn him in for his crimes, and he'll attack you.  Loot his corpse, and you'll get the Thorium charges and a few other nice goodies. 

Best of all, you can get influence with HK-47 this way, and not gain a single DS point.

Make sure you dont choose "I dont care for your reasons..." line, select the "You have broken the law, I have to turn you in" line, but I believe you can work out for yourself which is DS >_<

I found the easiest way to get his Thorium, if you are going DS, is to wait until after the militia vs. mercenaries battle. If you sided with Azkul, you will find Akkere already dead, no muss, no fuss. :cool:

i just blow open the door to see the holocron (i always set Revan as DSF).  and since i go to korriban last, i usually get some pretty good loot out of the box.

or DSM, either way if revan is darkside you'll see the holocron in mr uthars sith-style bedr00m (i want mine like that! a stone bed! woooo rock on! that must be uber comfortable, sith style!)

Tell him that you're going to turn him in for his crimes, and he'll attack you.  Loot his corpse, and you'll get the Thorium charges and a few other nice goodies. 

Make sure you dont choose "I dont care for your reasons..." line, select the "You have broken the law, I have to turn you in" line, but I believe you can work out for yourself which is DS :)

just take the darker "im gona kick your 'look at me, im stealing khoonda militia' ass" approach

that guy is somewhat useful... i'd keep him alive.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"