E3 Exhibitors List

Maybe I'm not looking in the right place but I can't seem to find Obsidian Entertainment in the list.

http://www.e3expo.com/exhibitors/exhibitor...=5&OrderDir=asc

Nor can I find any reference to NWN2 via search or under Atari at the E3 insider site.

http://www.e3insider.com/

So what gives? Has E3 just neglected to update their site? Or is Obsidan not going to be there?

Edited by Surreptishus

I'm guessing the lists aren't complete. It's incredibly difficult to keep track of every company that resides under the wing of another company. I'm sure we'll find out lots about unannounced/unheard of games at E3, just like we do every year.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Here's an other E3 list

And NWN2 is on it... Sega doesn't seem to have PG planned though, and PNJ...well, I don't know...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I'm surprised Atari is showing off NWN2. Haven't they been MIA the last two years? A booth, but hardly any showings.

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

Quite good proof yeah. :thumbsup:

It's like "What do you mean 'we don't have NWN 2'?"

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

nwn2 banner hmm it's quite a good proof that obisidians will be there

Heh, that much settles it. NWN2 has bigger banner than KotOR2 ever had :thumbsup:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I thought it might be some clerical error, deliberate or otherwise... but OE not being on the exhibitors list during the week of E3 struck me as odd.

Not really. Seeing as OE is a dev and E3 is mainly for producers to show their wares...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee