Force Based Organizations

I was wondering if any you know of force-based organizations around the time of KOTOR; I plan on using them in my kotor fanfic. If you know anymore, could you please tell what they do? I already know about the following:

Baran Do Sages

Jal Shey

Zeison Sha

Fallanassi or something like that

Aing Tii

Kilian Rangers

Matukai

Jedi

Sith

Silver Jedi

Bladeborn

just check the robes, they give it away, i know there are more but i just cant remember it atm, the robes which are half jedi robes, half armour with the sticking out n00b looking cape, them ones, and there are others

I was wondering if any you know of force-based organizations around the time of KOTOR; I plan on using them in my kotor fanfic. If you know anymore, could you please tell what they do? I already know about the following:

Silver Jedi

who are the silver jedi? i've never heard of them. and wouldn't the witches of dathomir be included under this?

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

Silver Jedi

who are the silver jedi? i've never heard of them. and wouldn't the witches of dathomir be included under this?

Well I heard they were military-based Jedi who were determined to fight the dark side and its followers, even more so than other Jedi. And were the Witches of Dathomir?

Have some link about silver jedi? Never heard of.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

"The article is ambiguously canon.

The subject of this article originates in an unlicensed source that has not been deemed definitively canon. Please see the relevant discussion on the talk page."

So, it might not be true...just some fanon order

edit: That magazine surely is N-canon. Force vampires, LOL :blink:

edit2: Hmm...

"Unfortunately for Angor, and indeed the Galaxy itself, the experiment backfired; instead of drawing on the Force to bolster his abilities, Angor was corrupted completely by the dark side and turned into the Force Vampire, a being that fed on the Force and indeed needed it to survive."

Nihilus, everyone? (w00t) Of couse, if Force Vampire (LOL) is true

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)