The Power of the Grey Jedi

Okay dude the LS ending is when you confront the three masters and they try to cut you off from the force(does everyone agree?) then Kreia busts in there like WTF! and smokes all of the masters. Now to my knowledge there has never been a different LS ending...if there has someone please explain

Did your game ended there? Damn lucky son of a...

Eh, did you entirely miss the Ravager, Telos and Malachor V stuff beyond.

And to answer Jediphile: doubt that is possible, very few alignment points to be gained after that...and primarily only DS ones...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Okay dude the LS ending is when you confront the three masters and they try to cut you off from the force(does everyone agree?) then Kreia busts in there like WTF! and smokes all of the masters. Now to my knowledge there has never been a different LS ending...if there has someone please explain

Did your game ended there? Damn lucky son of a...

Eh, did you entirely miss the Ravager, Telos and Malachor V stuff beyond.

And to answer Jediphile: doubt that is possible, very few alignment points to be gained after that...and primarily only DS ones...

No I got to all that but I always thought thats when learn what ending you get when you meet all of the masters

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

• 1 month later...
The way i understood it from my games is if you kill Vrook, the other Masters sense it and they become hostile on Dantooine regardless if you killed him before meeting the other masters. However killing Master Zez-Kai Ell or Master Kavar doesn't necessarily force the DS ending.

Something close to a Force disturbance.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

is the lightside ending that differnt? for me when i played DS my ending just showed a zoom out of malachor V and then credits. WTH?

ANyways im playing neutral now and i got mira. to maintain neutrality, i am nice to baodur and atton and am fiercely mean to handmaiden and kreia.

i got 2 of bindos banw when i played DS

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

I have found Bindos band many times but NEVER many of these robes mentioned. You must type in cheats. Also I have played the games like 10 times through at lvl 50 and have never got the hurrikaine crystal without cheats.

Strange. I thought violet crystals could be bought from the old lady on Dantooine's salvager camp even at high levels.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

It's random just like a lot of the items are in the game.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Defending Khoonda disallowed me to kill Vrook...

I've done both. The interaction with Vrook when he's in the cage triggers whether he'll fight you or not. In my first game, he fought alongside me against the... Well, whatever they were - haven't played the game in over six months. Once the battle was finished, we teleported to the entrance to Khoonda, had our dialogue (no different from usual IIRC - the game acts as if you never defended Khoonda) and he sliced me into fine bits with ease.

Managed to get violet crystals, though not at high levels like from level 30 and above, and tried about 10-15 times before I managed to find two violet crystals from the old lady salvager.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

I've done both. The interaction with Vrook when he's in the cage triggers whether he'll fight you or not. In my first game, he fought alongside me against the... Well, whatever they were - haven't played the game in over six months. Once the battle was finished, we teleported to the entrance to Khoonda, had our dialogue (no different from usual IIRC - the game acts as if you never defended Khoonda) and he sliced me into fine bits with ease.

Sucks for me I did the "Never ever get DS-mastery again" healing of the Khoonda soldiers... :- pushing me from DS Mastery to quite into the LS section... :)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I'm a lightsider, but I love having my LSF Exile use Force Choke (with it's corresponding level [Wound, Choke, Kill]) on a mercenary

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

They basically use both encounters with LS and DS in terms of own understanding to their advantage where possible. Force users like Jolee could have been one of them, although he did not actually need to practice DS force utilisation like Sith would do. Whether Kreia is something close to that is hard to tell.

And they don't always listen readily to what people in Jedi Councils would usually prefer they do.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

wait... is a grey jedi a light side jedi who usess dark side force?

'

They can use Dark side powers and not suffer too much of a force loss to use them.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

The best choice one can make is to gain a prestige class. I think dark side is more powerfull. Though enlightment is generally a greater power (if you have the force powers it triggers) if you use rage you are in much beeter position of surviving. Dark mastery gives you great damage and if also are a sith marauder you are invincible.

In difficult level of game difficulty I knocked down Kreia with 2 hits, which is impossible with any other character. Also you have force crush to save you as it delays the enemy or kills him.

Gray and light jedis aquire great benefits but nothing compares to the power of the dark side. A well trained (good stat choices) sith marauder can't just be beaten in a fair fight.

Light gives you some shields but the enemy breaches them you are probably dead. On the other hand activating rage and speed will give you the chance to achieve 2 or 3 hits. If combined to dual sabers or two handed saber and power attack or critical strike you will bring ANY opponent down. :devil:

That is actually a fact I did not like. If there was a multiplayer, you would see that.

(I have played with all sides.)

Force Crush could have been named as a DS power based on how mass shadow generator utilised gravitional force to crush Republic soldiers, Mandalorians and Jedi force users within Malachor earth. Somehow, find it hard to dismiss this as a thought.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧