The Power of the Grey Jedi

(are his robes in there too?)

Yup

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

None of this makes sense and besides how can u stay grey throughout whole game and if u do manage that were do u get jolees robes and bindo band and all that? cuz i have tried to find it and never have been able to lol

Just use these passwords:

Jolees robes

a_robe_27

Bindos Band

u_l_colo_07

There is no emotion, there is peace.

There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.

There is no passion, there is serenity.

There is no chaos, there is harmony.

There is no death, there is the Force

I have found Bindos band many times but NEVER many of these robes mentioned. You must type in cheats. Also I have played the games like 10 times through at lvl 50 and have never got the hurrikaine crystal without cheats.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

Can be explained by the fact there is only one such crystal in the game; savely locked beyond an unopenable door in cut terrain...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Can be explained by the fact there is only one such crystal in the game; savely locked beyond an unopenable door in cut terrain...

Huh? Where is this door? So is it a glitch that the door is unopenable in cut terrain?

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

Huh? Where is this door? So is it a glitch that the door is unopenable in cut terrain?

Traya Academy Prison... pretty cut :)

^

Yup... unless you have a beta-version of the TSLRP (no, no, not jealous or something, no sir! :p)

^

you only git Hanhar if you are strongly dark

to be a grey jedi with a prestige class

go 95% light or dark git your prestige class

go to the Korriban Chamber

after leaving the chamber return to neutral

being neutral

gain as much influence with the party as you can the difrent personalitys of your party will keep you netural

make as many party members you can Jedi

stick to a lightside or darkside ending. If you kill only one or two masters you will have to fight the rest on Dantaine and you will have DS ending.

Your allianment has nothing to do with the ending you git.

relode areas if you git terrible drops. this will increase your chances of gitting the good items. However on PC you can simply mod your game to git the items.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

Your allianment has nothing to do with the ending you git.

I repeat again I got the DS ending with 1 Master dead/2 Alive

I gained LS ending with 2 Masters dead/1 Alive

DS ending game I was DS, LS ending game I was LS.

Please explain to me...

^

Your alignment has everything to do with what ending you get. I ones had LS Mastery and killed all the masters :thumbsup::shifty::p and got the LS ending.

I think I was a Light side Sith then......

I also ones killed, well almost everyone but not the masters and I got the DS ending. I haven't heard anyone about a Neutral ending though. I suppose it isn't there.

I am going to do a neutral game next though and try to get exactly the same alignment as Kreia before the end game.

Master Vandar lives!

Unless the "neutral" ending is an ingame one, there is none such thing present... or...wait... maybe the destruction of Telos and the joining of Nihilus? :huh:

^

Your alignment has everything to do with what ending you get. I ones had LS Mastery and killed all the masters  :)  :p  :p  and got the LS ending.

I think I was a Light side Sith then......

I also ones killed, well almost everyone but not the masters and I got the DS ending. I haven't heard anyone about a Neutral ending though. I suppose it isn't there.

I am going to do a neutral game next though and try to get exactly the same alignment as Kreia before the end game.

And just how can you get a light side ending if there arent any masters left to have a lightside ending. Ive never killed all the masters, im hardcore LS. Just what happens, do they skip the meeting with the masters? :thumbsup:

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

Yeah, that shouldn't be possible... Killing Jedi Masters and have a LS ending.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Well, since it ends on Malachor V I do not see the issue with "cannot have no LS ending with dead masters"...

Care to eleborate?

LS or DS they are going to pretty dead (how ironic, with DS they get an better dead... must be worth it to go DS no? They get dead on a finer/nicer way) :huh:"

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I didn't mean storywise. I never got LS ending even if I killed only one master. Bug, glitch etc. IMO

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

And your alignment at that moment would be? ...

^

Guest The Architect

To me it makes the most sense that 'if' you killed 'at least one' of the Jedi Masters in K2 then you should get the DS ending, does anyone agree? A LS'der killing one (or more) Jedi Masters doesn't make sense to me, that does not sound very LS to me. So technically you should get the DS ending 'if' you kill one or more of the Jedi Masters, however, 'if' you don't kill any of the Jedi Masters then only then, you should get the LS ending...

The way i understood it from my games is if you kill Vrook, the other Masters sense it and they become hostile on Dantooine regardless if you killed him before meeting the other masters. However killing Master Zez-Kai Ell or Master Kavar doesn't necessarily force the DS ending.

My first game... I was DS'er... trying to conquer the galaxy so I HAD to keep the Republic relatively intact to take it over. Game didn't agree with my way of play since...

Defending Khoonda disallowed me to kill Vrook...

Defending Onderon disallowed me to kill Kavar...

Only Moustache-man could die because he had a "I am going to kill ya" line... so he died

And thus the remaining 2 attacked me and I slaughtered them... LS ending

For my second LS game I tried things different...like the Khoonda/Onderon stuff... result:

Attacking Khoonda killed Vrook

Attacking Onderon killed Kavar

Only Moustache-man survived since he was no forced kill

Result: Moustache-man dies when I rag my sword through him after he attacks me and I get the LS-ending...

^

My first game... I was DS'er... trying to conquer the galaxy so I HAD to keep the Republic relatively intact to take it over. Game didn't agree with my way of play since...

Defending Khoonda disallowed me to kill Vrook...

Defending Onderon disallowed me to kill Kavar...

Only Moustache-man could die because he had a "I am going to kill ya" line... so he died

And thus the remaining 2 attacked me and I slaughtered them... LS ending

For my second LS game I tried things different...like the Khoonda/Onderon stuff... result:

Attacking Khoonda killed Vrook

Attacking Onderon killed Kavar

Only Moustache-man survived since he was no forced kill

Result: Moustache-man dies when I rag my sword through him after he attacks me and I get the LS-ending...

Okay dude the LS ending is when you confront the three masters and they try to cut you off from the force(does everyone agree?) then Kreia busts in there like WTF! and smokes all of the masters. Now to my knowledge there has never been a different LS ending...if there has someone please explain.

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

Okay dude the LS ending is when you confront the three masters and they try to cut you off from the force(does everyone agree?) then Kreia busts in there like WTF! and smokes all of the masters. Now to my knowledge there has never been a different LS ending...if there has someone please explain.

Strictly speaking, LS ending is if you destroy Malachor V, and DS ending is if you let it continue to exist and stay to explore the Sith mysteries there...

I'm not sure at which point which ending you get is set, though. However, it seems to me that given people can apparently kill all the jedi masters and still get the LS ending, then it would seem it is not set until you reach Malachor V.

Has anyone gotten Force Crush and still had the LS ending or vice versa, gained Force Enlightenment and then the DS ending?