Question about Force powers

Last time I played Kotor2, I remember seeing a not yet learned empty space in the Force powers list. I got Visas' Force vision, Kreia's beast trick, Handmaiden's special and the enlightment of the light side or whatever that thing's name is that allows you to activate speed and two others at once. What am I missing?

You cannot get all since LS'ers don't get Crush and DS'ers don't get Force Enlighthtment...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

bah saved, so worthless and annoying, and yeah if your lucky it takes off atleast half of their health(or more) 50% of the time, kills instantly 25% of the time, and 'saved' prob abour 25% as well (saved usually takes off about 1/3 of their health)

wow lots of numbers there

Unless you buff yourself with neat-o-powers and slices your enemy to pieces with lightsaber! >=)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

bah saved, so worthless and annoying, and yeah if your lucky it takes off atleast half of their health(or more) 50% of the time, kills instantly 25% of the time, and 'saved' prob abour 25% as well (saved usually takes off about 1/3 of their health)

I was also annoyed on how I had to use it atleast twice on most enemies, and even 3-4 times on those Sith Maurauders (btw, why do they look like regular people, surely they would look like the Dark Jedi but with Dark Master Robes?)

Here is some food for thought. If Force Crush does 200 damage minimum on a successful attack, and the game autobalances the enemies to the same level the player is, I suppose one could remain at a low level (collecting level ups), then fully upgrade on Mal V. that way enemies vitality and will saves should be low enough for Force Crush to kill everyone in one go.

Now, I wish I could get Force Crush before I kill the Jedi Master when playing DS :thumbsup:

Edited by aerowars617

Now, I wish I could get Force Crush before I kill the Jedi Master when playing DS :thumbsup:

Gonna be short and just say:

"KSE"

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

on those Sith Maurauders (btw, why do they look like regular people, surely they would look like the Dark Jedi but with Dark Master Robes?)

LOLOLOL :lol: that was so funny, they look like random taris citizens (if you compare them) no detail in their face whatsoever LOL, their faces looked so pixelated and stuff, and just in civilian clothes, i agree they could have atleast have been wearing Dark Jedi Knight robes, that was the minimum they could have done! well perhaps it was cut content? they just uploaded random tarisian faces because they didnt have enough time :p

Now, I wish I could get Force Crush before I kill the Jedi Master when playing DS :devil:

Gonna be short and just say:

"KSE"

its what i did, now i can pwn everyone with class, from the beginning of the game! :)

i prefer power attack over flurry, especially when facing more than one enemy. flurry lowers your defense and leaves you open to damage. power attack does not. add force wave to that and you can easily stun your enemies and take them all out. but i agree on the battle meditation part.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

I always try to Master Power and Flurry so I can alternate when I get bored. Does anyone use Master Critical for the PC. I always give it to Aton and Mira cos I want to see the attack animations.

I have to say that Wave is better than stasis in that it deals with damage and has a high chance of stunning them, whereas Stasis just freezes them at a distance. Wave is very effective for the Koriban Hisiss glitch to make you reach level 50 ;) however, the enemies on Trayus Academy are really tough at high levels, I was even gunned down once as a jedi Master by those darn Sith Commandos :) but not to worry, I got my revenge when i reloaded ;)

its what i did, now i can pwn everyone with class, from the beginning of the game!  :huh:

Hmm, I wonder if those Peragus droids have an animation for Force Crush?

Edited by aerowars617

That would be funny... I wish i could use force crush on random Telos citizens...

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

• 1 month later...

Beast trick was barely relevant towards Malachor fights with Sith.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧