Does General Vaklu remind you of anyone?

I was just playing a quick game on Onderon invading the palace for Vaklu, and I thought I recognised him. To me, he reminded me of a younger George Lucas without glasses (w00t). Are obsidian trying to Imply something here :- [sarcasm]

What do you think?

EDIT: Please no insults here, I dont want George to come after me!

Edited by aerowars617

I brought up this same question at another forum.

It does look like Mr. Lucas. I would think if Mr. Lucas wished to have his image in a game, he would go with a Sith Lord of a Jedi Master.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Aww, poor Vaklu. Can't even afford good moustache :shifty:

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Aww, poor Vaklu. Can't even afford good moustache :devil:

Thats because he gave everything to

DS Exile. Now what was Exile going to do with those force sensatives anyway... :) We will never know officially :lol:

Ouch, that was bad (w00t)

MCCarthy was crazy.

Commies are cool. They had nice national hymn. :p

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Off topic and coming close to breaking this rule.

Trolling: Trolling is also not allowed in regard to other gaming companies, their employees or moderators. We've worked and continue to work with various people at many game companies, and it is not within the spirit of our forums to allow disrespectful posts about other company's policies, employees, or moderators. It's OK to say you don't like a game, but referring to another company's employees or the company itself is simply not be tolerated here. Posts which intentionally attack another game company and/or it's employees will be deleted and the member censured accordingly

I do not believe Mr. Lucas would appreciate being compared to with the likes of Stalin or Hitler.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.