erm how the hell did exile get the ebon hawk

When you say it like that it's not. You guys are asses.

Here's what happend:

Revan left it at the edge of known space with T3 and with HK (kinda), before venturing into the unknown regions. Kreia managed to get find it, (probably because she was tracking Revan) and gives it to you.

Not alot is known except the Harbinger intercepted the EH with T3 and HK on it (and Kreia, presumed dead). When the Harbinger was then attacked by Sion and his invisible crew HK-50 took you (Exile) to the EH to escape.

And that is how the Exile got the EH...

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Revan left it on malachor 5, i think and then kreia also being on malachor 5 took it, and then went to find the exile but on her way to getting the exile on the harbinger, she was attacked by a sith warship (probabally nihilus' crappy one) and then badly damaged the EH, then the EH docked with the harbinger then the whole sith assasin thing happened, with the exile and kreia (and the droids) escaping in the ebon hawk to peragus, then you know the rest with the whole, getting stolen by the handmaidens ect.

no no no

what happens is revan when to unknown space with t3 as you find out by the video of bastala then sumthing happens to revan t3 then goes in search of a power full jedi (the exile) but kreia find the EH first and rescues the exile from the harbinger then gets shot and almost destroyed

One thing is quite sure: EH was in M 5 and Kreia found it from there

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Who says T3 was out to find the Exile? Perhaps the powerfull Jedi being seeked was Kreia? :-

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

yea, that T3 is a little manipulator :- I mean he is the one who is flying the ship and probably knows where Revan went as he locked out the Navicomputer, but he claims to have erased that memory of why he locked out the Navi computer! How would T3 bring the Exile to Revan if T3 erased that part of his memory?

the funniest things atton has said (this relates to T3)

"...Sleeps-with-vibroblades" :shifty:

"...That little trash compacter is probabally joyriding in the system, laughing, laughing at me.." :rolleyes: :rolleyes: (TSF HQ)

funny how atton thinks everyone is against him, especially T3

well if you talk to him he says he wwent to find a powerfull jedi and they the exile says he was flattered that he came looking for him

That doesn't mean the exile is right

"...Sleeps-with-vibroblades"

That is about Sion, not T3 :shifty:

^

i would say based on T3's hologram that Bastila or Carth told T3 to find help

T3 was given the EH by one of the party members from KOTOR1.

Then Kreia found T3 or vice versa.

Kreia then goes to save the exile and barly escapes. Durring the escape hk-50 hides\traped in the compartment.

prolgue

hk-50 slices out of the compartment

EH docks at Peragus

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

Durring the escape hk-50 hides\traped in the compartment

Actually HK-50 drags the Exile into the EH to escape the Harbinger...

^

yeah, hes the annoying one, the muderous one on peragus, he came from the harbinger and he explains that the last master was the captain of the harbinger, and probabally, somehow got stuck or trapped in that compartment place

Durring the escape hk-50 hides\traped in the compartment

Actually HK-50 drags the Exile into the EH to escape the Harbinger...

no, he did not. Hk-50 drugged the exile into unconsciousness and locked him in the cargo hold. Kreia, sensing him, drags him to the Ebon Hawk. HK-50 manages to get into the Ebon Hawk later.

Guess you were right

Answer: I am a survivor of the Harbinger, just as you were, Master. With the unexpected termination of my previous Master, you are the only organic which I may now serve.Hesitant Explanation: That has been the subject of considerable discussion since our arrival here, master. Many have attempted to claim you and this unit as salvage.I was crudely interrogated concerning our brief history together on board the Harbinger... before its communications, weapons, and engines suffered the cascade failure that disabled the ship.Speculation: It is possible you were incapacitated and locked in the well-shielded cargo compartment as the Harbinger was being systematically crippled, master.Recitation: Following the unusual set of coincidences that led to the cascade failure in the Harbinger's systems, we were boarded by a small freighter with unknown ID codes.Your cargo compartment was breached, and you were taken on board the freighter shortly before the Harbinger's systems began to go critical. I, too, managed to board the freighter before the Harbinger's destruction. We were most fortunate to have survived, master.Explanation: I believe it was a smuggler's vessel by the name of the 'Ebon Hawk.'Apology: My memory core cannot provide a clear answer on that point, Master. Suffice to say that once we arrived at this floating rock, our situation became much clearer.

^

Well, a few facts.

In the LS Revan version of the game, Carth tells you that wherever Revan went, the Ebon Hawk was there as well.

T3 (and HK-47) were clearly there as well. T3 was told by either Bastila or Carth to protect the republic if it got into trouble by finding a jedi. This turns out to be the Exile, as T3 admits, if you build influence with him and watch his holograms.

Kreia, however, did not go with Revan. She admits in the end that she does not know where Revan went.

Now, I do think Revan went to see Kreia on Malachor V, but the only time that would make sense is before she was cast out by Nihilus and Sion. Since this is some time before K2 begins, this cuts Kreia's connection the Ebon Hawk.

Revan shut off HK-47 on the Ebon Hawk. Revan apparently trusted T3 to follow orders, but not HK (good call, Revan :luck: )

HK-50 drugged the Exile on the Harbinger in order to bring the Exile to GOTO.

The Ebon Hawk was attacked by a Sith warship. It was apparently badly damaged during the attack.

The harbinger found both the Sith warship and the Ebon Hawk (from which it received a distress call and was ordered to investigate by Carth/Cede). The Sith camouflaged and snuck aboard the Harbinger (except Sion who just played dead). The Ebon Hawk was under the control of T3, who was looking for a jedi to save the republic (i.e., the Exile).

Now, the real question is where Kreia entered into the plot. Nothing suggests she was on the Ebon Hawk before it escaped from the captured Harbinger. Indeed, it would make more sense, if she was not. Revan visited her on Malachor V, so she would know the Ebon Hawk, but she did not go with Revan to the unknown regions, and T3 would have no reason to seek her out later. Certainly we never hear anything to that effect.

Clearly Kreia was on the Ebon Hawk playing dead during the prologue, but how and when she came aboard is uncertain. Personally I think she was either on the Sith warship or else on a fourth ship that we did not hear about before. Nothing suggests that she was on the Harbinger before the Sith attack.

She says that she has the only means by which to control the Ebon Hawk, but that is not entirely true. All she has in knowledge of how the Hawk was locked, but no control of it. T3 locked the navi-computer and has overall control of the Ebon Hawk throughout the game. It is only in the LS ending that he unlocks it and takes the Exile to wherever Revan went.