Vote LORDI!

Grone

If Finland wins the eurovision with Lordi, then hell officially freezes over. It's common concensus among the participants at the eurovision, that Finland always ends up in the buttom five.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

If Finland wins the eurovision with Lordi, then hell officially freezes over. It's common concensus among the participants at the eurovision, that Finland always ends up in the buttom five.

And I think the good people who watches Eurovision could do with a nice breakdown of tradition, so I say:

GO FINLAND!

(No, I'm not finnish)

Hey, speak of the devil: http://www.votelordi.org/

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Nah, it's just used as an impotent (yet strangley effective) geopolitical pressure-release used by the countries of "Europe" to demonstrate their "friends" and "foes" (all the Nordic nations vote for their neighbours, all the Baltic states vote for each other, all the Balkan states vote along religio-alliance lines, all of the (other) former Soviet nations vote for each other, etc ...).

A good act (well, let's say the best of the awful bunch) will normally score well; other than that all the voting is done on partisan lines. (This is the source of much mirth for Sir Terry Wogan, and why he is persona non grata at these events.) This is also why Britain (unless they have the best act) come dead last. (They scored nil point after Blair invaded Iraq, two years ago.)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

• 2 weeks later...

Well look at that... Lordi made it to the finals :D

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Lordi FTW tonight!

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Well, the professional board of fallen grandprix stars thinks they'll win, and they have the worst odds (i.e. best chances of winning) at the local bookmaker, so I'd say they actually have a chance.

Go Lordi!

I hope they'll win, most of the usual Eurovision songs are just so damn boring.

Our own contribution was some sort of twist that resembled something from my late grandma's youth. :wub:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Hope they win tonight... (w00t)

Only song I listened to tonight, hehe...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Lordi are winning.

Finland is winning Eurovision.

I bet the pigs have a cold night in hell.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Holy Crispy Cr*p, we WON it! >_<:lol::blink::lol: :lol:

Hmm... I wonder if we could play icehockey in hell too :-"

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Oh ****. We won the Eurovision song contest. We really won. >_<

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Duke Nukem Forever is coming...

Exactly, hell has now officially frozen over >_<

Tavataan Helsingiss

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

(w00t)

hellfreezingover5oa.jpg

Congratulations Finland :thumbsup:

Edited by Gorth

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Finland

The euro-community finnally decided to tell they are sick of all the old ugly bull Eurovision sends at us. *Hopes for a better next year*

Congrats!

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

It's interesting to watch the onslaught this will cause. Especially the press. Swedish press. :D

That's probably the twentieth hellfreeze I saw within the hour, Gorth.

kirottu said: