i dont really care, because i dont like the part of star wars when it switches to ep3-4, sure there is good storyline and plot but i just dont like the whole idea of rebels vs stormies, i prefered the clone wars and stuff, with the jedi ect.

perhaps, or maybe its like empire at war, just the stuff that we dont see in the movies, like random darth vader missions, assigned by mr palpy and further things to link up the huge gap between episode 3 and 4

Woot! (w00t)

Jedi hunting with old metallic trashbin! This rocks! (if it made for pc)

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I imagine that if your playing as Darth you will go around dispatching the last of the Jedi or something like that.

It would be cool killing jedi with cannon fodder storm/clone troopers by your side, but knowing LA it will be not on PC as Xard said and it wont be made to the high standards as Kotor 1 :p. This game is just exploiting more from the movies, I would prefer originals ala Kotor :D.

just thinking, its probabally gona be episode 3 genre, and on consoles

EDIT: so basically episode 3, obi wan or anakin replaced with darth vader, just doing missions for palpy, killing jedi, and gaining more information, and gaining links between ep 3 and 4

Edited by Revan_Returns

that sounds sarcastic, and if it wasnt that wasnt the best choice of words  :p

Maybe it sounded... :-" Well, I am interested if they make it with skill. Most LA games have been lately, well...crap.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

i couldnt agree more, its the time period that the games are being made, its all the ep 3.5 stuff *sigh* like empire at war and stuff all these star wars games that where comming out where meant to be great, but EaW was a disapointment space battles where great, and land battles where unrealistic, taking an atat to take out a rebel solder took like 5 minutes.

imo, i prefered the clone wars, and as you all should know, i hate that imperial, and imperial remnant eras so the middle of 3 and 4 i hate because it takes the clone wars, to the galactic civil war part

EDIT: i think lucasarts is on its knees now, they seem to be desperate and there isnt anything new for them to bring out, the series is over, and the games are at an end, and i hate to say this because i love star wars. seriously empire at war was the last of the last, the next game comming out is star wars lego 2, which isnt going to be much of a hit. i believe if there is going to be a kotor3 game, that would truely be the last of the star wars games, unless the kotor series plans to continue on

Edited by Revan_Returns

No, there is survivors. For example, Quinlan Vos and dozens of others. Bunch of 'em are slaughtered by Vader in Dark Lord.

edit: It was said that fewer than one hundred Jedi

Edited by Xard

EDIT: i think lucasarts is on its knees now, they seem to be desperate and there isnt anything new for them to bring out, the series is over, and the games are at an end, and i hate to say this because i love star wars. seriously empire at war was the last of the last, the next game comming out is star wars lego 2, which isnt going to be much of a hit. i believe if there is going to be a kotor3 game, that would truely be the last of the star wars games, unless the kotor series plans to continue on

Lego Star Wars was likely more successful than KOTOR and for much less effort.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Lego Star Wars was likely more successful than KOTOR and for much less effort.

H*ll yeah. It was buyed more :shifty:"

by 2-10 year olds

Look up the C&C thread about Lego Star Wars to see how many forum members you insulted.

I can tell you it will be more than a dozen

(Original quote dedicated to Dark_Raven, but that one got mysteriously deleted with her post :))

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

No, there is survivors. For example, Quinlan Vos and dozens of others. Bunch of 'em are slaughtered by Vader in Dark Lord.

edit: It was said that fewer than one hundred Jedi

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester