Revan fades away?

Ok, I go to fight Revan in the korriban temple place and when i'm about to kill him, he just fades away. I don't get bastilla's lightsaber or anything. Kreia doesn't contact me and I can't leave.

Am I doing something wrong, or is my game just glitchy?

Well he is suppose to fade away, Bastilla's light saber is not part of the game and your game may be glitchy. After he fades I believe Kreia speaks to you briefly "Well done" and so forth and the exit is one of the 3 doors into the walls, not the way you came.

wookiedance.gif

its only a vision, just things in the exiles past that have happened and that could have happened, no glitch its just a random flashback sorta and i think the revan duel is the last thing in that tomb

Try letting him kill you...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

it happened to me and malak, i faught malak the first time and forgot to heal in time, so i was defeated hence talking to talk to kreia but no response, but then there may be some difference for revan is the last, and you already passed kreia

Oh, and just to add; Bastila's Lightsaber does NOT exist. You get a regular saber.

Silly gameguides with their faulty info...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Oh, and just to add; Bastila's Lightsaber does NOT exist. You get a regular saber.

Silly gameguides with their faulty info...

Ya. You'd think that people who make the guides would pay more attention to what they put in them. and as for letting Revan kill me, that didn't work either. So, naturally, I just started a new game. :shifty::o

Another thing you could try is using KSE (links in sticky FAQ) and under globals-numerics find 800KOR_Tomb_Vision (or something like that) and put it to 10

^