What are the best gloves for lightsaber users.

I am stuck between disruption gloves (1-10 unstoppable damage) and the domiator guantlets (5 strength). What do you think are better?

Aren't the disruption gloves only stackable for an unarmed combatant?

Either way, the Dominator Gauntlets are better. You get a +2 or +3 bonus on your "to hit" and "damage." Besides, if you combine that with your personal lightsaber crystal, you're going to have some pretty impressive strength totals.

If I'm playing a character who uses lightsaber finese and a high DEX, then I'll go for the Automation Gloves instead.

What does the MOST damage? We must also consider that my stats are already way up and the disruption gloves give a 1-10 UNSTOPPABLE damage. That goes right through shields and everything. It would work nicley with my hurrikaine crystals in my lightsabers. Also disruption glvoes are harder to find and yes they do work when you have a weapon in your hand cause all the glvoes says in 1-10 unstoppable damage. There no saves or defence that can help a foe against that.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

Unstoppable only applies to unarmed combat. If you want to use a lightsaber go with the Dominator Gauntlets.

How do you know this? It only says 1-10 damage unstoppable. It does not say when unarmed like other gloves such as unarmed accuracy gloves. Can I get some proof that it's for when your unarmed?

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

The Dominator Gauntlets is my choice since they go nicely with the GNS belt.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

the best jedi doesnt need no gloves, like me :p

Says the guy who wears a hood and mask. :lol:

:shifty:

And Revan HAS gloves in cutscenes, bracers propably too :p

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

shame you can only get revans robes, you should be able to get his mask and gloves as well, but then there should only be one of those items in the game and incredibly, uberly rare

Bare hands FTW!

• 1 month later...
The Dominator Gauntlets is my choice since they go nicely with the GNS belt.

And with a PC crystal, bonuses to strength stack together.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Unstoppable only applies to unarmed combat. If you want to use a lightsaber go with the Dominator Gauntlets.

How do you know this? It only says 1-10 damage unstoppable. It does not say when unarmed like other gloves such as unarmed accuracy gloves. Can I get some proof that it's for when your unarmed?

I tested it. It's the same for Gamorrean war gloves and lightning gloves. Only for unarmed combat. Feel free to test it yourself. Just read the feedback screen.

Power implants would also be another boon. (+2 to Str)

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧