I have turned to the Dark Side

Guest JediMaster777

Guest JediMaster777

I have officialy turned to the dark side. Playing as dark is just so much more fun, and killing weak fools is a pleasure only achieved in this game. Besides the power of force crush and storm will crush any lightsider. Defensive powers are just not worth it, and more fun conversations are had when not concerned about speaking the narrow minded dogmatic view of the jedi just to earn a few light points. The force shall set me free. :ermm:

How interesting...:)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Dark side is so much more fun. i enjoy being feared as the ruler of the sith far more than being hailed as the savior of the galaxy. and i love gloating as i crush my enemies ;) and of course, we get to wear masks.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

And paint your face pale as death, and wear dark leather clothes and sunglasses, and... :devil:"

I never get any kicks when I play DS. I don't ever have any good motivations for it. It is like: Mwahahaaa, I'm dumb and nasty bastard, now gimma teh money and ten I'll rip you to pieces, mwahaaaa!"

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

DSers are uglier than LSers. Not the players infront of the computers ofcourse (w00t), but rather DS Revan and DS Exile all look so pale and weird :blink: Stay true to the light, or better yet, be LS with high Charisma so u can use Force Storm effectively :devil:

I have officialy turned to the dark side. Playing as dark is just so much more fun, and killing weak fools is a pleasure only achieved in this game. Besides the power of force crush and storm will crush any lightsider. Defensive powers are just not worth it, and more fun conversations are had when not concerned about speaking the narrow minded dogmatic view of the jedi just to earn a few light points. The force shall set me free. :devil:

Poor fool, you have been terribly decived. The light will sustain you and grant you wisdom, darkness leads only to suffering. Come back to the light freind, here you are always welcome...

Personally, I hate doing DS on Kotor, I feel lousy after doing so. There is just no gratification in killing people like that. And as for the DS powers pwning light.... Much to learn, you still have.

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

I would be DS propably if I really had any reasons to be DS. I usually make my choices in RPG like I would do in real life, so I normally end up some 3/4 (or 4/%, not sure) to light side.

Poor fool, you have been terribly decived. The light will sustain you and grant you wisdom, darkness leads only to suffering. Come back to the light freind, here you are always welcome...

life is suffering. by turning to the lightside, you are only deceiving yourself. by turning to the dark side, you finally see the truth.

Darkness is Power! Long Live the Dark Side!

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

life is suffering. by turning to the lightside, you are only deceiving yourself. by turning to the dark side, you finally see the truth.

Darkness is Power! Long Live the Dark Side!

Oh my god! Teen angst strikes back! :thumbsup: